8. A Day Till Doom

Third Person POV-

The only school they had was Monday when they took the test, after that school was dismissed for the rest of the week. Until parents re-enrolled their children at least.

But that didn't matter to Tweek. Nothing at this place mattered to him anymore. It was over for him. And since it was Tuesday, he'd soon learn if it was the same for Kenny.

Out of the years they have been there, not once did Tweek bother to try and know the other boys. They didn't like Tweek much anyway.

It was around the afternoon, Tweek had gotten most of his belongings packed up into his luggage bag. Kenny was laying in bed, still not bothered to get up and get dressed out of his sleeping clothes. Which consisted of a baggy white "wife beater" tank top and light blue boxers.

Tweek busied himself by tidying up the bathroom. Soon. Soon was the only word Tweek used to calm his nerves. Soon he'd be out of here. Soon he could have a room to himself. And soon he'd be able to become better friends with Craig, hopefully.

Kenny pulled himself out of bed and stood in the door way of the bathroom. Silently watching Tweek clean up around the sink.

"Tweek."

"AGGHH!" Tweek jumped around, he hadn't even noticed Kenny standing behind him. He parted his lips to speak but was interrupted by a knock at there door. Tweek, being the one dressed appropriately, slowly crept to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a school attendant.

He slowly opened the door, hoping no one had ratted him out for going under the fence. The worker simply smiled as he read off of his clip board.

"Tweek Tweak and Kenneth McCormick both have passed their final exam test. Their parents or guardians have already been contacted of their success, and will be picked up by their families on Wednesday of this week.

Tweek breathed out a sigh. Kenny passed too. As the school worker waved off and went to the next cabin, Tweek quickly shut the door.

Tweek turned to Kenny smiling. He was somewhat relieved to know his friend would be traveling home with him. Even if they weren't on the best of terms due to Craig.

They gave each other a quick hug and a pat on the back. Kenny really needed to get packed up. So without a word to each other the both began to collect Kenny's belongings.

Kenny didn't have too much to pack up. But as Tweek was getting Kenny's stuff rounded up, he found a stash of play boy magazines under the bed. Tweek felt quite embarrassed of himself for finding him, even though as he took a quick look inside of the book, he didn't see anything too bad to his eyes.

He had heard that these books were awful naughty but Tweek didn't seem to be aroused in the slightest. He quickly stuffed the magazine back were he found them and shook off the thought that had been looming over him  from a young age.

Tweek never saw girls as arousing. Sure, he knew when a girl was pretty, but it was nothing to him. He never even felt 'feeling' for a girl before. No crushes, or anything. He had wondered if something was wrong with him, but decided it's not worth the constant worrying. He pushed it to the back of his mind and continued cleaning and organizing.

-
Craig was in the middle of cleaning as well. It was out of pure boredom and his mother had said if he wanted to go to Clyde's he'd have to clean some time this week.

When he was ready to take a break he pulled out his phone and looked to text someone.  He decided that Bebe would probably be best. She was a attractive girl, who had a nice figure but a very snobby attitude. Not to everyone, just most guys. But that's what peeked Craig interest. He had talked to her a lot in the past weeks and was starting to bring down her walls.

Bebe became very kind to him, as well as his friends. She had good taste in clothes as well. Bebe had long fluffy blonde hair that was always curly. Her hair was parted to one side and she often wore red button up blouses with black skirts. Or a red jacket and some graphic T with a pair black skinny jeans that had rips in them, Along with some black boots. It was a mix of class with punk. In contrast to her best friend Wendy who kept strictly to pastel skirts and dresses.

He sent her a text and when she replied back, he asked her what she was doing. It was a typical teen conversation. Starting with a 'Hey wyd' and ending with some casual flirting and talking about their day. Bebe sent him a photo of her sitting on her bed, saying she was just chilling. Craig smiles and sent back a 'oooo interesting, I'm doing the same thing myself."

They carried on a light conversation before Bebe said she had to go do something. Craig went back to being bored so he figured maybe he'd just play some video games.

———

A/N) a quick update with character development of Tweek's and Craig's personality ig lmao. Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying!!! Thank you all for reading it, it's really making my day :)