2. I Should Be Scared?

I had decided it was best to collect all the bottles up and push them under the mesh wire fence. On the other side was a dark forest with the unknown waiting in it. It got my whole body on edge but I knew I was going to have to hide the bottles better than just sliding them to the other side to the fence.

I sat there grumbling to myself, preparing to crawl under the fence. There was no way over it since it was looped with a spiral of barb wire. I hissed at the thought of that. Through the bottoms of the fence it was.

I bent down to the ground, looking back at Kenny once more before pulling up the end of the fence as much as a could and squirming under.

It hurt like hell as the metal ends dig into my back. This was absurd, why was I doing this. I dug my hands into the dirt and I scraped myself out from under the fence. I could still feel the pain in my back as I gather up all the empty bottles.

How did these kids manage to sneak this stuff in anyway? I shook my head at this whole situation. Before I knew it I had walked pretty far into the forest. It was dark and the only light was the from the moon. I started to get scared as the wind seemed to pick up. I could see the dew gathering on the trees and leaves around me. I figured that this would be a good place to drop the bottles when I heard water. Rushing water. I stepped a bit farther into the woods,
And that's when I saw it.
The most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

I stood on a cliffs edge that looked down onto a giant pond. And on the other side of the circular bowl cut out for the pond was a water fall. Not a big one, but still quite the steady stream.

I stared in awe as I casted my eyes over the pond that was gleaming from the full moon.
"It's beautiful."
"I thought the same thing when I first laid my eyes upon it."
I jumped around, dropping all the beer bottles, and screeched at the dark figure heading towards me.

I don't know what I was going to do. I was panicking as I watched the beer bottles roll off the cliff and down into the water far below.
"ACK! P-please! Don't h-hurt me!"

As the figure stepped into the light of the cliffs opening, I saw that it was a boy. He looked close to my age, taller, with raven black hair swooped to the side and a blue chollo hat on his head. His eyes were gleaming, with what? I don't know. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie, black jeans and black converse.
I was still freaking out as he walked closer to me, a smirk still plastered on his face.

"GAH"
"Hmf," he looked me up and down, " you shouldn't be scared of me, ya' know."
"I-I shouldn't be scared of y-you!? Yes, thank you! I'm not scared anymore!" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes at me.

What am I saying? I probably shouldn't make him mad, he could push me right off the side of the cliff.

"So what are you doing out here alone with so make empty beers?" He cocked one eye brow at me and I grabbed my hair on one side to help myself get out the words faster.

"I- AH- was told t-to clean up. And I found t-this place.." I trailed off when I noticed he wasn't looking at me, but rather at my shirt. I looked down as well and saw that a few buttons on my shirt were undid. My face was quickly heating up and he reached his hands to my shirt and connected the buttons back together correctly.
"Urm- thank you.."
"No problem" he said motioning me to come sit by the ledge with him, and hesitatingly I did so. I could feel my twitches coming is waves as I looked below me.

" So, Whats the name?"
"I-I'm Tweek -GAH- Tweak."
"Okay... I'm Craig." He said so coolly as if he wasn't phased at all. He kept a straight face as he stared in the lake and all the stars reflecting on its surface. He noticed how uncomfortable I was in the silence and began to explain how this was the spot he went to get some time alone and how he didn't think anyone else knew. Of course, I explained that I didn't know it was here and how I've been so close to it the whole time.

"Hmm, what do you mean close? I haven't seen you in South Park before."
"W-well, there is a s-school at the end of the woods back that way." I gestured to back in the woods.
"Oh.. the wild boys school, huh?" He laughed a little to himself and I couldn't help but stare.

The boy seemed so care free, he was nothing like the other boys in the camp. No matter how mean and careless they were, they wouldn't dare let a laugh exit there lips unless they were drunk. I smiled for a moment.

"O-OH MY GOD! I MUST GET BACK TO THE CAMP, MY FRIEND MIGHT STILL BE SLEEPING ON THE LOG! OH JESUS! IM SO SORRY I MUST GO."

I jumped up and ran straight into the woods and some where in the woods I heard a bird chirp. Well shit.

I scrambled under the fence, wincing against the pain, but pushed myself through. I got up to see Kenny still sleeping. I let out a gasp of air I didn't know I was holding.

I run to Kenny and do my best to drag him into our small, two roomed cabin (a bathroom and our bedroom). I laid him on his bed, took off his brown boots, and closed the door of the cabin shut.

I need time to think about all that had happened but before I could get into bed myself I heard Kenny start mumbling. I shook it off at first as I continued to get undressed and put on some old loose pajamas pants and a baggy T shirt. I did so in the bathroom and when I came out Kenny was sitting up in bed... sobbing?

I quickly went to him asking him what was wrong. He only hugged me, pulling me into the bed beside him. He didn't seem to be letting go of me as I tried to get him to budge.

He whispered something in my ear.
"When we're out of here, please don't forget about me."
And then he was out like a light, still having me in his arms. I laid there in shock, but eventually slipping to sleep.

Hey look! A nice long chapter where things actually happen. Hope you guys like it :0