3. An Outsider

I woke up in the morning, still beside Kenny. I pulled myself free of his arms and went into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, quickly shedding my clothes and getting into the shower.

The water made my once fluffy hair lay down. As I cleaned up all I could think about was Craig. He was an outsider. He's probably been going to middle school normally and never got into enough trouble to be sent to a place like this. As I replayed the memory of last night in my head, I realized he said he was from South Park. South Park? Oh jesus! That where my parents live! Oh goodness! When I leave this place, I'll be in the same place as this Craig guy. Will he even want to be friends with me?!

I got out of the shower, drying off my hair by rubbing the towel all over my head. Today was Sunday, I had to get to the running track for my physical activity hours and then I'd have a few hours free.

I dressed in a nice pair of grey joggers, and a white T-shirt. I slid on a dark green jacket and walked out of the bathroom after doing the rest of my morning routine.

I see Kenny laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He's eyebrows were furrowed as I guess he was thinking. I quickly went to head out the door, but I was stopped by his voice calling my back.
"What happened last night?"
"A lot, heh," I rubbed the back of my neck trying to keep my cool, but how was I supposed to explain what all happened, " you passed out at the p-party and I brought you back."
"And that's it?" Kenny said stretching as he got off the bed.
"Y-yes!" And with that I turned on my heel and left. Too much pressure.

Kenny has always tried to look after me when we were together. We've always roomed together for the while we've been here and he never judged me or all my rants. We even made a deal to never speak of the reason we were here, and still to this day, Kenny doesn't know what I did and I don't know what he did to land himself in here.

I'm sure Kenny hadn't done anything too bad. He was a nice, calm guy. Kinder than all the other guys here anyway.

I got to the running track and sat in the grass. I started doing my stretches, since I've been here I've became quite flexible.

After that I marked in to the teacher on duty over the track field. I began to jog around the track. Not many people chose track because they preferred weight lifting or football and what not.

Kenny's PoV:

I had a buzzing headache, and even though I knew that Tweek wasn't telling me everything I let him leave the cabin. It's to early to argue it out of him. I got ready and went out to go find Tweak at the track field.

I could only wonder what happened that he wasn't telling me. I know I passed out, and we both made it back to our cabin. But nonetheless, the kids here are brutal and I can't imagine what Tweek went through without me there.

Don't get me wrong. Tweek's not weak at the least. He could probably kick ass in a fight but he chooses not to stick up for himself. As I walked into the track field and signed in with the teacher I waited for Tweek to loop around to me.

"Hey Tweek."
"Mm, hi Kenny"

Tweek's pov:

Oh goodness, he going to start asking questions, isn't he?

"Please tell me what all really happened? I know you Tweek, and I'll beat the shit out of anyone who gave you trouble."
"There w-was no -Ah- trouble! Really! I just had t-to clean up."
"Those assholes made you clean up? Well how did you get rid of the beer bottles?"
"Um, I snuck under the fence and took them into the woods. Oh! And I met a g-guy too!"
"Wait what? Who?"
"Okay so, I found this boy, or well.. h-he found me.. and we talked a little."
"Dear lord Tweek, please tell me it wasn't some old man."
"Oh NO! It was a boy close to our age, he said his n-name was Craig!"

And with that Kenny stopped pestering me with questions.  His facial expressions went plank, and we ran around track in mere silence besides our breathing.

"K-Kenny, is something wrong?"
"Did you catch his last name?"
"Um, n-no.."
"Then tell me what he looks like."
"Well it was pretty dark, but he had b-black hair and deep blue eyes, and he wore this blue hat with a yellow p-puff ball on top."

And then Kenny stopped running. I stopped and turned back around to him. He didn't seem happy. Did he know Craig outside of here?

"Stay away from him. If it's the Craig that I think it is... that boys nothing but more trouble for you. I don't think it'd be good to see him again, he'll only land you back in this place."

Kenny's face seemed dark and with the way he was talking, I definitely was scared. But Craig was the first kid who wasn't from here I've saw in a long time. And he seemed so, okay with life? I knew I had to believe Kenny, but maybe he's thinking of a different Craig.

I decided that I'd go and visit him again to find out more.
—————
A/N) Ooo, the next chapter should be fun to write. ;)