5. Peace of mind

Kenny stared at me. I didn't know how long I could take his icy stare. But in my favor, he broke the silence first.

"You okay?"
"WHA- humf-" he covered my mouth with his hand.
"No need to yell, alright? Just listen. I'm sorry if the way I was acting early scared you. And I know you're probably confused and I owe you an explanation. This guy named Craig was one of my close friends before I came here. Him and I went around causing lots of trouble, and it was fun. But when he found out about something I was doing at the time he got me turned in. It was an ass of a move on his part."

We stood there silently together for a few moments before Kenny finally took his hand off of my mouth. I didn't know what exactly to say in response.

"It's okay Kenny. I understand why you wouldn't want me to hang out with him.. but you guys use to be friends! And I t-think if you could be friends at one point then he's not that bad."

"Tweek. Where did you go for the majority of the day?" He started to lean in closer to me, using his height against me as he looked down at me.
"Does it m-matter?!" I grabbed my hair and shifted my eyes from Kenny to the floor.

"Did you go and see him, right after I told you not to? Seriously!? Tweek please tell me you actually listened to what I had to say."

"Look Kenny, you're not the b-boss of me! And he didn't seem like a b-bad guy! And now that you've explained to me, I know it for s-sure!"

"You don't know anything for sure Tweek! What did he tell you about me." He started to back me against the wall and raising his voice.

"Did he say I was a druggie? A thief? God dammit Tweek." He backed off of me and fell into his bed. "Fuck."

I stood their trembling. I let my own curiosity get the way of the only friend I had.

"I'm sorry."
Kenny just rolled over in his bed. I had a feeling it was going to a rough week.

Craig's pov:

So I sat in the dirt, enjoying the silence I had finally gotten since Tweek left. Though a part of me feels odd without his presence. I sat there still wondering what he meant by he 'cut'. He hadn't given me any background.

But considering it was Tweek, I knew it probably wasn't somebody else that he cut. There was no way. The kid had the jitters and seemed nervous to get on someone's bad side.

He didn't mean himself, did he? I hated to thing a boy my age would do something of that sort. For the two times I've met with Tweek, he didn't seem sad. If anything he seem to appreciate the life around him more than I did. I shook the idea from my mind.

Not to mention he knows Kenny. Kenny had probably talked shit about me. Poor Tweek probably doesn't know what to think.

Why was I worried about that blonde boy anyway.

I felt a buzz from my phone and shuffled it out of my pocket. I got a text from Clyde.

Clyde 🌮😤- yo yo where you @ B
Me- stfu why do you care
Clyde 🌮😤- just trying to cArE aBoUt ChU but I see how it is. I was going to ask if next weekend you would want to come and stay the night at my house. With Token and Jimmy will probably come for a little while too. My parents are out and it'll be lit.
Me- Fine

I stood up, and brushed the dirt off my cloths. I walked back home, which was quite the walk. On my way home I saw Kyle and Stan walking together and Cartman running to catch up to them. The trio was off since Kenny was gone.

Whatever. I flipped them off as I pasted by and when I go home I went up to my room, closed the door, and turned on my music. One boy kept coming to my mind with every song I listen to.

The boy seemed kind and gentle. Though probably strong enough to hold his own in a fight. He was pretty small and had bright green eyes with blonde hair that had strands sticking up on every end. The boy was beautiful. There was no denying it. But I still hated that his face smiling as he looked at me came to my mind every time I closed my eyes.

I did my best to forget about it, and hopefully never think of it again... until next time I visited my secret hide out.

(A/N) I feel like this chapter wasn't uneventful but the good stuff is coming!! Thanks for reading :)))