George Washington/King George

Okay I know this one is more of a rare pair but I got a request and I think they're really cute, so... time to ruin it with some smut!!

(Also, this is a modern au where Washington is a teacher and Goerge is a needy bitch so everyone just calls him king)

(Also Also, if you couldn't already tell, I'm not the best at updating... sorry!)

Washington had been busy all the time lately. He would maybe be home for an hour or so before leaving again to go back to work. And for that one hour that he wasn't working, he was planning more lessons for work. George was sick of it. His husband barely payed attention to him anymore! All he ever talked about was work, work, work, and a strange student named Hamilton. They hadn't even eaten dinner together in months, let alone have sex. So, when Washington announced that he was taking the day off to spend time with his husband, the king was extremely happy. He had made a fancy dinner for the two of them, even though Washington would probably have preferred takeout. "It's less expensive, and more efficient" he would have said. But there was no turning back now. There were candles lit, a vase of roses on the table, an expensive bottle of champagne ready to be opened, and their entire apartment was squeaky clean. Immediately after Washington opened the door, still tired from a long day of work, George was pulling him into a hug and peppering his face with kisses. "I missed you so much! I'm so exited to actually spend time with you!!!! We haven't had a proper night together in forever!" Washington chuckled, hugging back as he helplessly tried to close and lock their apartment door. "I missed you too, honey. Now can you please get off of me so I can remove my coat and shoes?" George blushed, letting go of him and stepping back. "I made dinner, if you're hungry..." Washington's stomach grumbled at the sight of food. "Thank you, dear. It looks delicious."

-Ima just skip all the fluffy stuff and get to the sin, you're welcome-

After eating a wonderful dinner and talking more than they'd talked in weeks, the two men sat down and picked some random romcom to watch. The king couldn't help but get a little aroused, he had missed Washington so much... his voice, his beautiful eyes, his determination, his body. George loved every single part of him, and he missed him so much. "What's wrong, baby?" Washington asked, noticing the king's fidgety state. "Nothing's wrong... I just missed you so much and-" George cut himself off as Washington rubbed a hand over his inner thigh, the innocent touch almost making him moan out of neediness. "Did you miss me that much baby boy?" The king simply whimpered in response. "Touching yourself isn't enough, huh?" The king shook his head. "N-no. Didn't touch myself, Geor-" He cut himself off, remembering his place. "Didn't touch myself, daddy. Wanted to wait. Wanted to wait until you came back to fill me up with your big cock, daddy." Washington smirked and moved his hand to palm George's clothed erection. "Is that so? I missed you too, baby boy." George moaned whorishly at the much needed friction, bucking his hips up to meet Washington's hand. "Fuck, daddy... please! Need you so much!" George simply smirked and nodded, pulling off the king's pants and tossing them across the room. "Please daddy I need you hurry up please please please need you so so so much daddy!" The king whined and pleaded as much as he could, over and over and over. Washington smirked, but still felt a little sympathy for his husband. Not even touching himself... for months? That must have been terrible. "Calm down, baby. I'll take care of you." George stopped begging, instead just whimpered and whined as the Virginian removed his boxers. He almost cried out when he felt the wet heat of Washington's mouth around his aching cock. "Oh god, daddy! Missed you so fucking much" he moaned out, bucking his hips ever so slightly. Washington took the hint and began bobbing his head up and down, using his tongue as much as possible, swallowing around him every time he got to the base, and dragging his teeth lightly along his erection. It wasn't long before a loud moan of "Daddy! I'm cumming!" rang throughout the apartment. Washington swallowed most of it, wiping the rest onto his fingers and licking it off. George didn't even notice, he was too busy trying not to pass out from the intense orgasm. "Babyboy, are you alright?" It took all of the king's energy to reply. "Yes daddy, please, fuck me daddy." Washington wasn't sure. The king sounded way too tired, but way too stubborn to get out of subspace on his own. "It's alright, darling. I'll fuck you tomorrow, if you're up to it." The king looked terrified. "No! Please! I'll be good, daddy, I promise!! I can take it! Please, daddy! Please please please!!" Washington simply patted his lap, which George immediately crawled onto. He rhythmically ran a hang through the king's soft hair, whispering quiet praises to calm him down. Within minutes George was asleep, happily cuddling as close to his husband as possible. Washington carefully picked him up, carried him to the bedroom, put some underwear on him, and put him to bed. When he crawled into bed beside him the king immediately wrapped his arms around him, getting as close as possible.
"George?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you"

"I know, baby. I love you too."

That was bad, and short, oh well. Please tell me if I made any mistakes and feel free to comment and request! I promise I'll update more often in the future!