I'm not sorry PART TWO

"Like what you see?"

Thomas asks, pouring two glasses of whiskey. To be honest, I like what I see, maybe a little too much. This is made extremely obvious by the little 'problem' in my pants.

"Do you want the honest truth, Mister Jefferson?"

"Well of course," he purrs, handing me my glass. I nod curtly as a small thanks, taking a sip before speaking. Shit, the alcohol burns in my throat.

"I like what I see very, very much, Mister Jefferson. There is only one problem..."

"And what may that be?"

I take another sip of my drink, placing it down on a nearby coffee table before walking closer to him, almost pressing my body against his.

"I don't see enough of it."

He smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What are you proposing, boy?"

"I'm saying that if you're still wearing those clothes in five minutes I'll probably shoot somebody."

He seems a little taken aback by my comment, but I don't really care. I spoke my mind, which is something Daddy has always taught me to do.

"Well, we've already had enough shootings lately, so I better comply."

He says, unbuttoning his jacket, then shirt, to reveal his perfectly sculpted chest.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer."

"Left my phone at home."

He chuckles, tossing his coat and shirt over a nearby chair when he's done taking them off. 

"This is great, and all, but what's the point if I can't touch you, Mister Jefferson?"

"I never said anything against that, little one."

I immediately jump up and wrap my arms and legs around him, and he luckily catches me and keeps me up. His lips feel perfect against mine, so soft and full. I can't believe I'm kissing someone so beautiful. He's way out of my league! Before I know it he's taking off my shirt, then my pants, then setting me down on his desk as he removes his own.

"You ever been with a man before, boy?"

I'm getting nervous now. I can see the bulge in his underwear, and holy shit it's huge. "Y-yes sir, only once, though."

He smirks, snaking his hand down to my crotch to palm the bulge in my underwear. "Oh really? I'm surprised so many men have kept their composure around you. You're such a pretty little boy."

"Ah! Daddy!"

And that, ladies and gentlemen and those who identify as neither lady nor gentleman, is the first and hopefully last time I fucked up terribly in front of the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

His hand stops, his eyes widen, his voice falls silent. But his smirk only grows.

"Grab the lube for me, baby boy. Top droor of the desk. Now."

I quickly comply, still blushing madly from my previous mistake. I rummage through the droor, finding an almost empty bottle of cherry lube.

In almost no time he's slipped off my boxers, bending me over his desk and whispering dirty things into my ear.

"You've got such a nice ass, baby boy. You want daddy to stretch it out with my thick cock? Show you how a real man fucks?"

He pops the lube cap, pouring some onto his hand. I whine and nod frantically, wanting him inside of me already.

"Then beg for it, little slut."

I don't have to be told twice. I don't even think, the words just spill out in a seemingly endless outburst.

"Please, daddy! Fuck me, bite me, use me like a toy! No time for stretching! I need you daddy. Need you so much, so much-"

He interupts me with a chuckle, pulling down his underwear.

"Only ever done this once before, eh? I don't believe that for a second, baby boy."

I wiggle my ass as he slicks up his cock with the lube.

"Just cause I don't get fucked all the time doesn't mean I don't watch porn, sir."

That comment pulls a laugh from him, which slowly morphs into a groan as he pushes into me slowly. I let out a drawn out whine of pain as he pushes all the way in. Its so painful. I want him to stop, or at least slow down. He doesn't wait, though. No time for me to adjust. Soon he's thrusting into me at full speed, grunting and moaning while I scream and yell in pain. But the pain quickly turns into pleasure.

Not much longer I'm nearing my climax. Thomas is holding onto my hips, I can't even keep myself upright properly anymore. So close to collapsing from the extreme pleasure. . . Then the door bursts open.

"Jeffershit what the fuck is that noise it sounds like you're killin- OH MY GOD HOLY FUCKING HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON I'M CALLING THE MOTHERFUCKING POLICE JEFFERSON YOU SICK FUCKER! I WILL TEAR EVERY PEICE OF FLESH FROM YOUR HIDEOUS BODY WITH A VEGETABLE PEELER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE OH MY FUCKING GOD"

I don't see Thomas turn and wink at my father, but I do feel his hand wrap around my cock, jerking me off as he fucks me.

That sends me over the edge. I climax with a scream of 'daddy!' in front of my father, and probably everyone in the hallway behind that open office door. 

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY BUT I'M BACK BITCHES This update took forever :\/