Hambury

THIS SHIP IS MY LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I FEEL LIKE IT'S UNDER-APPRECIATED AND THAT MAKES ME SAD

Btw this is just a short one sorry I've been super busy

"What was that you said before?" Hamilton questioned, casually twirling the small yet sharp knife in his hand. His enemy/fuck buddy, Samuel, only whined in response. What else could he do? He was gagged and cuffed and tied to the bed, for fucks sake.
"Ah, yes, I remember. 'Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution.' That's strange..." Alexander chuckled to himself. "You don't seem to bothered by this kind of bloodshed, Sam." He dragged the knife down Samuel's inner thigh, leaving a deep (but not too deep) cut. Samuel let out a loud moan in response, more pleasure than pain. Alexander worried. Samuel had never directly asked for this, but he had strongly implied that he wanted to experiment with some knife play, although it seemed way too dangerous and out of character for his innocent little Sammy. But the little bell was still being held tightly in the gagged man's hand, meaning that there was no reason to stop.
"In fact, you seem to like this bloodshed very, very much," whispered Alexander before leaning down and licking the blood dripping from the fresh cut. Samuel moaned and whimpered at the sweet sting. Alexander smirked, moving up to Samuel's collarbone. Another cut. And another on his waist. One on his stomach. One on his cheek. Two on his legs. At one point he started stroking Samuel's cock, still marking him with hickeys and cuts. All the while Samuel was moaning and whimpering and panting and mewling through the gag. Wasn't the only purpose of the gag to keep him silent? Muffled pleas and slurred begging was what finally got Alexander to take it off. The second the gag was off Samuel moaned loudly, able to beg properly now. "Ah, sir! Please! Don't stop! Feels so good! 'M close!" Alexander rolled his eyes, not speeding up and putting the knife down. "Hold it."
Samuel didn't like that idea.
"Please, sir! I c- I can't!! Just let me cum, please!!" Alexander slapped Samuel roughly, hoping that that'd shut him up. Obviously, it didn't. Samuel only got louder. "Daddy~" he cried out, whining. Alexander was still determined. "Hold it for a bit longer. If you can, then I'll fuck you."
Samuel couldn't. He couldn't even last for a few more seconds. With a choked sob and a quiet cry of "Alexander!" he came, blacking out from the powerful orgasm. Alexander ran a hand through Samuel's hair and checked his pulse, just in case. "Wow, that really got you riled up, eh?" He couldn't help but smile as he untied his sleeping submissive, bandaging Samuel's wounds with precision and care. He didn't notice that he hadn't come, and it didn't really matter right now. He wrapped the two of them in a blanket, kissing Samuel's forhead. Even though he knew he'd have to punish Samuel for bring bad, he was too tired, he could do it tomorrow.

Sam is a kinky lil shit