Hamlaf

Heyyy I'm terrible at updating oops

"Beautiful." It was all Hamilton could think at the moment because, for the first time in his life, Alexander was speechless. He observed the man beside him carefully, from his poofy curls all the way down to his perfect hips. Although the man's body was a masterpiece, his face was even more gorgeous. From his breathtaking eyes to his lush lips, his long eyelashes and beautifully toned skin, his small tipsy smirk that could put the most famous models to shame. "Beautiful."

"Je m'excuse?"

This snapped Alexander out of his little trance, reminding him of the situation at hand. His friend was helping him home from a long session of bar hopping because he was too drunk to manage on his own. His friend who just happened to be one of the most awe-striking fighting Frenchman he had ever seen.

"Mon ami? Did you say something?"

Hamilton might have said something out loud, he wasn't quite sure, and he was too drunk to care. He smiled seductively, stumbling and letting himself completely collapse into Lafayette's arms. "Heyyyyyyy~" he sang, biting his lip mischievously. "Alexander, can you at least try to walk?" Alex shook his head. He loved the warmth of the taller man against him. He loved the feel of his muscular chest through his shirt, and his soft hands keeping him steady, and his warm voice slowly guiding him- "Alex? Snap out of it, mon ami, we're back at the apartment." Hamilton just giggled and smiled up at him.
"Laffy?" 
"Yes, Alexander?"
Alexander's expression turned more serious, more longing than before.
"Is it bad that I really wanna kiss you?"
Lafayette was silent for a moment before he chuckled slightly, gently placing Alex down on his bed. "You are just drunk, minou. Try and get some sleep." Hamilton frowned and crossed his arms.
"'M not that drrrunk" Alexander said, unable to refrain from slurring his words.
"Mhm, whatever you say, cocotte."
"I'm not!!!"
"Get some rest, baby."
"You sound like a parent"
"Is that a good thing?"
"Yeah, I geuss.."
"Well, I'll just be your, how you say, 'dad friend' for for a while then!"
"Okay then, daddy~"
Lafayette just froze. He didn't know what to do. His best friend, and long time crush had just called him out on his biggest kink. How did Alexander know? How would he remember that in his drunken state? What the fuck was Lafayette supposed to say? Oh shit... was he really getting aroused that quickly? "Gil, are you.....?" Fuck. Hamilton noticed. "No, mon amour-non-ami. Whatever you think, it is definitely not that." Lafayette had never seen a more sinister and suggesting smirk than the one on Hamilton's face at that moment. "So, you're not getting hard because I called you daddy?" Lafayette almost moaned. He'd imagined Alexander saying that word over and over again in his mind, but finally hearing him say it- it did something to Marquis that nothing else could. "Well well well, the Frenchman has a daddy kink, huh? I don't have to be sober to know how much of a surprise that is, daddy~" Lafayette just bit his lip, barely even hearing Alexander through his lust-filled haze. The next thing he knew, Alexander was pushed up against him, pinning him to the wall. "You're so strong- I know you want me, daddy-" That was all it took for Lafayette to snap. Whatever sense of reasoning he had left was gone. He grabbed his best friend's wrists, pulling him into the small bedroom and pushing him down on the bed roughly. Then, just like magic, their lips crashed together. It felt so perfect, so right, so magical that Lafayette regretted not doing it sooner. Alexander broke away for air a few minutes later, whimpering. "Daddy, please! Need you so much!" Lafayette chuckled at his neediness, regaining a bit of his composure from before. "Patience, cocotte. There is no need to rush." And so they didn't rush. They continued for hours with gentle touches, passionate kisses, and small bites, until both men were too worked up to wait any longer. Lafayette quickly removed Alexander's clothing, his own clothes following suit. There was only one problem, Alex was too drunk to remember where the lubricant was. After a while of searching, Lafayette had had enough. "On my lap, baby" he said, voice dark and low with lust.
"Mkay, daddy~"
Hamilton eagerly climbed onto Lafayette, who was patiently sitting cross-legged on the bed. Their erections brushed against eachother and both men moaned. "Do that again, baby."
Alexander complied, grinding against him like a horny teenager. Lafayette put his hands on Alex's hips, holding him in place as they roughly rubbed up against eachother. Not much longer, moans and French curses filled the room.
"Daddy- Ah! I- I'm close..!"
Lafayette grabbed both of their cocks, stroking them together in his hand.
"Cum for me, Alexander"
They both came with a cry of the other's name, covering their sweaty bodies in cum.
"Daddy?"
"Yes, Alexander?"
"I- I lo-" And with that, Alex fell asleep. Lafayette chuckled, grabbing a towel and wiping the cum off of Alexander. He covered him with the blankets, got his own clothes on, and kissed Alexander on the forhead. He knew that Alex wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, which is why, as he left the apartment, Lafayette mumbled a nearly silent goodbye.
"I love you too, Alexander. Happy Valentine's day."

Please tell me if I made any mistakes or anything. As always, comments and votes are greatly appreciated! Happy Valentine's day!