Hotel room | Smut

Forbidding this to the people I know in person.... don't read this to the people in my class!! Aka M**y and T***a
EDIT** they don't read my books lmao!!
Anyway, enjoy;)

~

We walked down the hall with our backpacks on our backs, and hands locked together. We made it to our room, the big blue door with bold golden numbers on the door said

237

Adi looked at me and turned back to the door, he grabbed the door key out of his sweater pocket and unlocked the door. He reached for the brass door nob and twisted it, the door swung open slowly and we entered our room, I walked to the bed and dropped my bag beside it, I exhaled harshly and collapsed on the bed, I stayed there for a minute or two before sitting back up, I looked over to Adi and smiled.

I grabbed my bag and unzipped it, I grabbed my shorts and tank top, a fresh pair of underwear and a new bra, I walked to the bathroom with my shampoo and conditioner, I put all my supplies in the bathroom before turning around to see Adi standing at the door, staring at me, he was biting his lip and looking at me up and down. I walked to the door and kissed him on the cheek before I closed the door and locked it, I spun around and looked in the mirror, I was insecure about my body and looks, how could anyone like me, I'm disgusting!

Apparently, Adi thinks I'm 'perfect' I pretend to believe him, but really I don't, although, the thing I am happy about is that I have someone who loves me for who I am, and doesn't just want me for my body. Everyday, my insecurities seem to fade and I'm starting to love myself more and more each day.

~time skip~

"Adi!"

"Yes?"

"I forgot my brush, can you get it?"

"Yeah, hold on"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

I heard a light tap on the door, I opened it just a bit so he wouldn't see me, even though I was covered in a towel, I was still....embarrassed.

He looked at me and made eye contact, he licked his lips and kissed me, I was surprised at first, but immediately returned the kiss, suddenly, I felt him snake his arm around waist and I was pulled closer to him.

Our lips going in sync, tongues dancing with eachother, his hands squeezing my ass roughly, my hands running through his hair, everything felt...right. I was picked up and slammed against the wall, I whimpered, but continued to kiss the taller boy, he pulled away and looked at me, he smirked and started to harshly nibble on the soft parts of my neck, I whimpered in pleasure and I tugged on his light-brown hair, he used one of his hand to loosen the towel, I tried to hold it up, but he pulled it away, I looked away in embarrassment, he made me look at him by putting his finger under my chin, "what's wrong?" He said seductively.

"Nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

He smiled and said, "good" he carried me to the bed and dropped me on it, he then lifted his shirt up and pulled down his sweats. He hovered above me and looked at me hungrily, he kissed my neck again, and kissed down my chest to my stomach, my breath hitched when he went below my bellybutton, he spread my legs forcefully and looked up,

"Am I being too rough?"

"N-no"

"Good"

I then felt pressure on my thighs from him squeezing my legs, there was bruises forming on the inner parts of my legs. He licked my clit and teased with his hands, I lightly moaned and gripped the bed sheets, I was then pulled off the bed and onto the floor, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and stroked his length, I looked up at him and I felt him shove it in my mouth without warning, he thrusted in my mouth, making me gag, I could feel the tears form in the corners in my eyes and one rolled down my cheek.

I was suddenly picked up and put back onto the bed, he turned me around and alined himself with my opening, without warning again, he pushed in, without letting me adjust, I whimpered and clenched my teeth together, my face dug into the pillow, I want sure if I enjoyed it or not.

~time skip to after this kinky shit😂~

I was laying beside him, panting and tired, I looked up at Adi and kissed him one last time before falling asleep from what just happened.

My eyes closed and I fell asleep beside the boy beside me.

~

Hey...it's me.... I made this...and I don't even want to post it...but I'm going to anyways....fuck.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed? Probably not. But more to come, sorry lol. But I was bored out of my fucking mind.

Cya