The movies | Fluff

I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look, I was getting ready for our date.

Date with who you might be thinking, well I'm going on a date with Adi, Adi Fishman.

We met through the Internet, I didn't know him at the time, until he messaged me, we would talk for hours a day until he came to meet up with me. Since, we've been friends, and yesterday he wanted to take me on a date.

We decided to watch..

Insidious: the last key

I'm guessing he chose a horror movie on purpose?

But, knowing me I've watched so many horror movies that they're all predictable, so he's in for a treat.

But, I'll have fun with him, I know I will.

After last adjustments, I heard him knock on my door, I ran down the stairs and opened up my door, there he was, as always good-looking.

To be completely honest, I've liked ever since we met in person, everything about him is perfect.

"Hey Adi"

"Hey" he smirked and looked over to his car, "let's go"

I smiled and walked out the door and locking it, we walked to his car and opened the doors.

~itsy bitsy time skip~

We made our way to the theatres, and got some snacks to sneak in, I was pretty good at sneaking in goods, so it wasn't that hard to do.

When we got our tickets we walked to theatre number 6. (That almost auto corrected itself to 6IX9INE)

(Don't ask why it almost auto-corrected to that but it's a long story)

We waited for the ads to stop playing so we could get on with it, I was so excited for the movie that I swear made an inhuman noise, right beside Adi too.

I'm so pathetic.

Oh...whale*insert whale emoji*

~another time skip~

The movie ended and just as expected I didn't get scared, everything was predictable but it was still an enjoyable film.

I looked over to Adi and smiled, "so what did you think of the movie?"

"It was good, you?"

"I loved it"

"It was surprised you don't flinch once"

"I've probably watched too much horror movies that they're all predictable at this point"

"Yeah, I guess that's true" he said smiling.

"So, what you want to do now?"

"Well, we can go for a walk?"