Just enjoy ;)

Important! I got to 1000 reads! Thank you guys so so so so much it means so much to me, Really! I'm not saying it to be cheesy. I never thought this book would make it that far that fast! It's incredible! Anyway, if Adi reads this, sorry for the smut all the time but I still love you and your brother!

This chapter will include smut..  just smut (I'm out of ideas... can you guys DM me for some suggestions? Thanks)

It's gonna get kinky fast ;))

~

I just got back from the mall wih my best friend, Bf/N. (Best friends name) We went to a couple of stores, but the last one we went to was Victoria's Secret. I bought some lingerie for Adi, a little fun before he goes somewhere with his brother. They're planning a trip for awhile.

I brought everything into the bathroom just in case he arrives early, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

I started up the shower and hopped in, I let the steamy water hit my bare skin and soak my hair.

I got out and dried as fast as I could and put on some of the f/c (favourite colour) lingerie I got just for Adi.

I grabbed my white robe and tied it around my waist and walked to the bed and went on my phone while I waited.

《Time skip to when it start cause I'm a lazy shit that doesn't want to write the whole goddamn part when he makes it back, and plus I'm also waiting g for the new Panic! At the disco song that might be released today do I'm making this fast! Might not be a long chapter btw》

He kissed me roughly and I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss as much as I could, he smiled against my lips and licked my bottom lip for entrance, I accepted and our tongues fought for dominance. He picked me up and put me on the bed while I let him have his way with me and my body, I was ready for what he was about to do to me. He kissed down my chest to my stomach, my breath hitched when he went below my bellybutton. He kissed the inner part of my thighs in a teasingly manner. "Pl-please"

He came back up and put his hand around my throat, "please what princess? Use your words"

"Please... fuck me"

He smirked and brought his hand to the inside of my panties and rubbed circles which made small whimpers escape my mouth. He inserted a finger and thrusted in and out making me gasp with the sudden action.

He slowly undressed me and himself.

《Smol itsy bitsy time skip to le kinky part》

He roughly thrusted into my dripping wet core, I was coming close to my climax, "can I?"

"Not yet"

I whined at the demand and listened. He suddenly pulled out and flipped me on my stomach. He alined himself with my entrance and started to thrust once again. He grabbed a handful of my hair and start to go a much more intense pace and rougher thrust. I could feel the heat king in my stomach again, this time it felt more strong, and I couldn't let out words for permission from pleasure. The only thing that came out was some inhuman noise. But, Adi somehow understood and said, "go ahead princess... cum for daddy"

I did ash I was told and released on him, he took a few sloppier thrusts before filling me up with his warm liquid.

ALRIGHT THAT'S ALL I'M WRITING.

I know not an Adi thing but it's smut and it's kinky so why not... that just explains a while lot of me doesn't it? Oh whale🐳

Hope you enjoy this small update.

If you like music I'd recommend

Panic! At the disco

My Chemical Romance

And Twenty one pilots

They're all my favourite bands (666 words)

Songs from each that are my recommendation

Nicotine - Panic! At the disco

Girls/girls/boys - Panic! at the disco

Don't threaten me with a good time - Panic! At the disco

Mama - My Chemical Romance

Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance

Fairly Local - Twenty one pilots

Ode to sleep - Twenty one pilots

Message Man - Twenty one pilots

Thank you for 1000 reads once again I really appreciate it.💕 and I am writing other books that I am putting hard work to and thank you all so much.

Love you all

Byeeee

Stay street✌