Concert | Fluff

Pic above is Brendon Urie... he's In the band called Panic! At the disco recommend them to you. They're really good.

~

I woke up in a large amount of excitement coarsjng through my vains, the moment Adi surprised me with the concert ticket was one of the best moments in my life. And today I was going to see Brendon Urie play live!! Ahhh.

I got up and threw on my Panic! Merch and got ready for the concert. I was so happy.

I heard a knock at the door and I didn't even hesitate to answer it, I knew it was Adi.

*time skip brought to you by Beebo's huge forehead*

(Beebo is Brendon's nickname)

Are you fucking kidding me? He even got the front row! Ahhh..

BEST. BOYFRIEND. EVER.

I sang as loud as I can to the lyrics while Adi just danced to the beat, after a while my favourite song came on "Nicotine" Yes.

I pretty much used up my voice just screaming every lyric out. At least I got see Panic! Live. I'm so happy.

"I love you Y/N"

"Thank you Adi and I love you too"

"You're welcome"

I blushed at his words.

Hey... it's me... and I know very short chapter but I tried and atleast it's something  right? Anyway..

Follower of the chapter..

_reaction__time_

Anyway follow them and read their stories.

Bye

Until next chapter frens

|-/💝.StayAlive frens.💝|-/