Video Games | Fluff

I walked out my small apartment and made my way to Adi's house, he invited me over to play video games with him and everyone else.

Everyone was cool, but my attention was pointed at Adi.

He was always making time for me and he always wanted to do things with me.

~time skip~

I brought my hand toward Adi's door and tapped it a few times, I waited a minute or two before the door swung open to reveal, Adi.

He was smiling and giving a little chuckle at Tal in the living room.

I walked in and took off my shoes,

"Hey bitches! "

"Hey!"

Everyone said at the same time, I was really close to everyone, they're like family to me!

I don't know what I would be doing right now if it weren't for them.

Probably just laying in bed watching Netflix.

But, with the best people of my life, it always fun and I always have a smile on my face.

I sat next to Michael and Adi.

We turned on the Xbox 1 (it's really the only cool I use so bare with me) and we began to play mortal kombat x.

I was pretty good at this game, secretly though. *evil laughs*

(Lmao I'm sorry I'll stop)

~time skip~

"Okay! We can't beat you! We get it, you're a master at this game.. can we play somehing else now?"

"Not until I get to verse....Tal!"

Tal looked over at me and said, "okay"

Once again, I won.

"Yes!"

~time skip again brought to you by Adi's left eyebrow~

Adi and I were sitting in his room, everyone left and we decided to watch a movie in his room since it's more quiet in there.

We agreed to watch a movie called 'Transcendence' it had Johnny Depp in it, and it was one of my favourite movies in the world.

I looked over to Adi and saw that he was staring at me, "What?"

"Nothing, just... you look beautiful"

I blushed, "thanks"

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, I was surprised and shocked.

He then stared to kiss my lips, still shocked but a few seconds later I begin to return the kiss.

I he hovered over me and was still kissing me, until..

"ADI!"

He groaned and replied, "what!?"

"Y/n needs to go now, you have school tomorrow!"

He was right, he did have school the next day, I got up and looked at Adi, he had a disappointed look.

"We'll finish another time"

And you left to your small apartment.

~

Henlo! Wow 3 days in a row! I never update this much, well be happy cause imma update my other stories soon (maybe)

I'm currently still working on 5 books, and I have school, homework, sleep, and pther shit I need to take care of, lmao I try though.

Anyway, did you like this one? I know it was really short, but I'm tired and I needed it to end, so it's very very very very short.

Sorry.

Follow of the chapter is..

-WhatABabe

She's cool, so follow her! And like I know her and I haven't talked in while.. but she still cool.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this short ass update.

Gn

Cya