~Bathroom stall~ | Smut

^^ Twenty One Pilots, they're my favorite band. Sorry I'm running out of pics of Adi.

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the food court of my favourite mall. Waiting for my boyfriend. He's usually never late, but today, he was very late. I sat tapping my empty coffee cup impatiently, I grabbed my phone and texted him for the millionth time, but he never even opened it.

I sighed and grabbed my things, he probably wasn't coming. I got up and started for the entrance. That was until an arm wrapped around my waist.

"You're late"

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Where were you?"

"I had to go find you"

"I texted you where I was going to be"

"My phone broke"

"How?"

"It fell in a puddle"

"How does a phone just suddenly fall in a puddle?"

"I tripped"

"Wow! And you still could try and call me"

"Sorry"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Apology accepted"

"Thank you" he kissed me on the cheek and led me to the restrooms.

"How long will you be this ti-" I was pulled in a stall and the lock was sealed behind me. I turned around and crossed my arms, "Oh no, we're not doing it here. We came here to have some fun no-"

"We are having fun" he smirked and inched closer to me.

"This is not what I meant by fun, Adi"

"But this is what I mean"

He kissed me and held me against his body, I couldn't help but kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.
He picked me up and pushed me against the wall, I whimpered and he slid his hand in between my thighs, rubbing me through my jeans.

I leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Please, daddy"

He smiled and obliged to my request, she slipped his hand through my jeans and underwear, he rubbed circles on my clit and nibbled on my neck. (I'm writing this in school so bear with me,,, I'm on my break) I whimpered under his touch and felt a fuzzy, warm feeling in my stomach.
He noticed my change in noises so he stopped and pulled his hand out of my clothes.

"Take off your clothes," he whispered seductively, "but not all of them"

I listened to his command and slid off my my pants along with my panties. After my action, he unzipped his jeans and slid his underwear half way down, his hard member flung out and he grabbed me and went into the position we were in previously. While I was wrapped around him he had slid himself in my dripping wet core, I tried my best to be as quiet as possible, but it was hard when he knew how to pleasure me in a way no one could.
Again, I felt the familiar tight, warm feeling in my stomach, I struggled to form the words to tell him, "I'm- g-gonna -cum"

He whispered back with, "let it go, baby girl"

I obliged and released over him, he followed my action seconds after.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

We walked out the bathroom casually and calm.
I looked up at my boyfriend and smiled, he didn't the same but didn't say any words.

The End.

So I wrote this on my break in school...
Know that I didn't edit it, so expect bad grammar and spelling mistakes.
Very short chapter...
Sorry

On the other note, my depression is picking up gradually and I'm feeling worse everyday.

Cya later alligators🐊