Middle of the night Pt.2 | Sad & Fluff

I stood and waited for the door to come flying open at any moment, I was mostly worried about Adi, he would've leave and insisted it would be better is he stayed with me.

I looked up at the taller boy and he had his eyes looked on the entrance to the room. I looked back when I heard the footsteps right on the other side. What was about to happen? I gulped and waited for the door to come flying open, when it did Adi put his arm in front of me in way of saying to stay back. I looked toward my parents and their faces were filled with anger, "Y/N!! Get this boy out of my house" I looked at Adi and he just said, "I'm going nowhere"

My mom stomped her way to me and slapped me across the face, I gasped and brought my hand to my cheek. Adi pushed her back a bit and looked at me concerned, "are you okay Y/N?"

"Yes"

He looked back at my dad and he brought his fist up so fast that he elbowed my mom and she fell to the ground, wow he just knocked her out by trying to hurt Adi!

He didn't notice her fall, and just swung her arm toward the boy and missed. Adi grabbed his hand and held it while he started beating my dad's face, I've never seen him so violent.

He then started saying how they should never treat me the way they treat me and that I don't deserve to be treated like that and how they have no right to touch me in such violent ways.

I never felt so loved, did he really mean all the stuff he said?

~time skip to when you and Adi leave~

Adi walked me to his house and we were now sitting in his room talking to eachother.

"Thank you Adi"

"Y/N you don't have to thank me-"

"Yes I do, you don't know how much this means to me. I actually feel so much better after what you did, Adi I didn't think you would even stand a chance from my dad, but you did and I can't explain into proper words for how much I'm thankful for what you did to me"

"Well then... you're welcome Y/N"

He hugged me and said, "I don't want to lose you Y/N, I love you too much"

I smiled into his shoulder and said, "I love you too Adi"

The end.

Hey! It's me! The majestic Lora Bean😂 anyway I needed to update and people wanted the part two for Middle of the Night. So here it is! I know it's short but I've been having writers block and I needed to update so here's a simple update and maybe another time I will make the alternative version :)

Anyway I have LOTS of books coming :) check my bio, you'll see ;)

I'M A WRITER WHO WRITES SMUT!!! SO IF YOU ENJOY READING SMUT YOU'LL LIKE MY BOOKS ;))

Yes.

Follower of the chapter..

Gerxrd_frxnkkk

Give her love:)

She needs it, check out her story she posted and give her a follow :)

Stay frosty :P