First impressions | Light Smut & Fluff

We drove on the rocky roads and watched the trees pass by.

The country was a nice place to see a lot of nature, I was going to the house I grew up in, where my parents and cousins live, and that's where I was taking Adi for as long as he wanted to stay.

I was nervous for my dad to meet Adi, he was always overprotective about the boys I dated.

I just hope Adi doesn't do somwthing wrong, and I hope that my dad will like him.

We drove by the local store and the building called the Band Office, rolling down the road I see the trailer get closer and closer.

We turned left into the driveway and came to a stop, I took a deep breath and made one last trailer in hopes that this won't go wrong.

Adi looked at me and saw the stress and worry on my face, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently, making me look at him and smile for a quick second.

"It's going to be okay, I'll try not to screw it up" he said like as if he read my mind.

"I know, but it doesn't change how I feel about the situation"

"I can tell"

I looked at him and smiled, I turned away and rolled my eyes, "can we go inside now?"

"Yeah, of course"

I opened the black car door and before I could get out he tightened the grip on my wrist and said, "I love you"

"I love you too, Adi"

We got out the car and opened the trunk to grab our luggage, we had about three backpacks filled with just clothes and the other bag filled with our shower supplies.

Closing the trunk and locking the car we walked up the wooden stairs and hearing our steps as we climbed the boards that brought us to the front door.

I knocked about 4 times before the door swung open to reveal my father, "Hey Y/N!" He engulfed me in a big warm, comforting hug, "how have you been?"

"Good! Oh, dad this is my boyfriend, Adi. Adi this is... my dad"

"Hello Adi"

"Hi Y/N's dad"

"Oh you can call me Y/D/N"

(Y/D/N is your dad's name)

"Okay, hi Y/D/N"

We walked in and greeted my family while introducing them to Adi.

~later~

We went to our room and closed the door, I sighed in relief that I can finally relax.

But, Adi snaked his arms around my waist and slowly started to make his way under my f/c underwear. I turned around and pushed him on the bed, making him stop what he was doing, "what do you think you're doing" I said in a sassy tone.

"Starting something" he smirked

I rolled my eyes and tried to get off but was immediately pulled back on top of him. "Stoooppppp"

"No"

Finally, I grabbed a pillow and wacked him with it, he looked surprised but yet he grabbed the other pillow and wacked me with it.

You guys had a little session of laughing, hitting each other with pillows and tickling each other.

~later.... sorry for the time skip again, I'm just a lazy shit that doesn't want to write the whole goddamn pillow fight with you and Adi...sorry~

We slept until I felt shuffling on the bed, I opened my eyes and Adi was looking in our bags, "what are you looking for?"

"You really want to know"

"Yeah"

"...Condoms"

"Oh"

With that, he pulled me by the ankle and started to kiss me, I was taken by surprise but immediately returned the kiss by deepening it and making it more lustful.

He smiled and started to squeeze my breast, he then dragged his hand slowly down to under my belly button...

Hey... it's me... so I didn't update lately cause I was somewhere that didn't have wifi. For like... 2 weeks.

But I'm moving. So I won't have wifi but I'll make drafts

And qif you guys are interested, I'm making a..

Brendon Urie X reader

Called..

Death of a Bachelor

It's going to be a draft until it finished.

But I'm on chapter 4 rn

Anyway hope you liked the small update?

I'll try to update soon. I promise.

Follower of the chapter..

Drkplr

She's one of my best frens.

And I miss her.

But can you guys give her the attention and love she needs? Thank you :)

Stay street

Cya