Update >My Books

This book will be ON HOLD  for a while, main reason is that I need to cut down on some of the books I'm writing. I'm currently working on 11 books and this is one of them. I will try to continue my Brendon Urie Imagines . But I do have a few imagines on this one I will publish first.
I know this is an over used excuse but I'm not that busy with school, but at the same time I am. It's confusing yes, but it's hard for me. It's even harder when I don't have wifi and I don't know where to get it anymore.
So, I'll update my other book a few times after my long break again and then I'll publish a few then break-- see where I'm getting at?
Anyway, I truly do love all of you guys for sticking with me and reading this book, yes I write alot of Smut, but it's not my fault (it is). I will try to make more Fluff imagines so the ones that are uncomfortable reading the Smut can still enjoy this book.
If you want to know what I'm writing, check my bio, I might not publish much but I'M CONSTANTLY WORKING ON UNPUBLISHED STORIES!
If you're interested in any, DM me and ask what it's about.
I will fill you in on what I have so far, but I will NOT spoil it.
And DM if you want me to write about another person.
Do NOT be afraid to request any ideas if you have any-- for this book or others.
If you've read this far, THANK YOU.

I love you guys and I will TRY to be more active. I will try to hold this promise as close to my heart as hard as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, again thank you for your time and enjoy reading my stories.

Cya later alligators🐊