Cleaning and running | Fluff and Kinks

I pushed the heavy antique wardrobe across the oak wood floor, making a horrible noise as it moves slowly on the floor. I placed it in the corner of the room making it look neat and like no one tampered with anything. Everything was perfect.

I was happy with the finished product, I looked at the room satisfied until I felt some arms snake around my waist and a voice say, "you did a good job"

"Heh, thanks Adi"

"No problem" he said smiling in the crook of my neck

"Stop that tickles!" I said while he was breathing lightly on my neck, he smiled again and started poking my sides, "Stop!"

"No"

"Ah"

I squirmed around trying to get away from his grasp, but he was too strong for me, he then turned me around and looked me in the eye, "I love you"

"I love you too Adi"

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, what to eat.

"You should take a nap"

"Why?"

"Because you need more sleep, you haven't been sleeping for the past days and you need it"

"But I'm hungry" I pouted.

"No"

"Please?" I made puppy dog eyes.

"No, you can eat later"

"Fine." I said and stomped away, I lifted up a foot and laid it on a step, and made my way upstairs.

Maybe I'll just eat something from my secret stash.

I made a stash of food so I can eat if anything like this happened, just hopefully he won't catch me.

I closed my bedroom door and went to my "jewelry box" it was a small wooden box full of snacks and goodies, I looked around and found f/s (favourite snack) I opened it and began to eat.

In the middle of my snack, the door creaked open and a head poked in, I was caught, Fuck.

"What are you doing? I told you to go to bed"

"But I'm hungryyyy"

"Argh, I guess you can eat, but you have to promise to get the sleep you need"

"I promise"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" you said while stuffing more of the delicious treat in your mouth.

He rolled his eyes and collapsed on the bed, I finished my snack and laid beside him, I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around him, I closed my eyes and drifted away in a deep slumber.

~time skip~

I woke up and looked at the time, 3:47 AM. I slept so long, I guess he was right, I did need more sleep, sleeping for 6 hours straight must've made me really energetic, because I wanted to go for a run, even though it was 3 am in the morning.