Windows

Sunshine, bright and bold, shone through the cracks of Jimin and Yoongi's third floor apartment window. Jimin shifted in his sleep while still wrapped up in yoongi's embrace. Still half in his sleeping state, he looked up to find his boyfriend peacefully asleep with his head leaned against Jimin's. Jimin admired his natural beauty. So often were they forced to wear makeup to impress the whole world, and Jimin liked it when they could be themselves at home. Yoongi had fairly pale skin, but it had slight honey tones mixed in, making it a nice contrast to his own golden facade. He leaned down to press tender yet soft kisses to his boyfriend's sleeping lips, making sure to not wake him from his peaceful sleep. After a few minutes of this, he softly got out of bed to go to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for the both of them.

      In the living room, all of the windows were open, and the warm yet soothing summer breeze could be felt from inside. Jimin closed his eyes and stood still for a few moments, taking a deep breath in and feeling the early morning sunshine hot on his face before feeling solid arms wrap gently around his waist, pulling him in. He turned around to see yoongi's still half asleep figure with a smile on his face, the one that made Jimin swoon every time he saw it. "Good morning gorgeous", Yoongi greeted with soft kisses down the younger's neck. This made Jimin close his eyes for the second time,and hitch his breath.

      "Good morning yourself, did you sleep good?", he responded, earning a nod from the older, who still hadn't moved from his boyfriend's neck. They stood in the middle of the living room for a few more moments when Yoongi spoke up, almost startling his slightly younger boyfriend, "I'm starving, can we make some breakfast jiminie?". Jimin nodded and laced his fingers with Yoongi's, gently guiding them in the kitchen.

      After their meal, they had decided to spend the whole day indoors. Not because of laziness, just for the simple fact that they could feel the summer breeze blowing in through the windows, and that, to them at least, was almost as comforting as each other's arms. Now, they were sat on the couch, no telly, no music. Nothing but the sound of each other's breath and heartbeat, and the sounds of nature coming in. Yoongi looked down at jimin, who was positioned in between his legs with his head on Yoongi's stomach. "My baby, how did I ever get this lucky?", he asked, bending down to kiss the younger's hair, resting his lips on his head. "I don't know, I guess the same way I did", Jimin responded with a chaste grin, remembering that day that seemed forever ago. "I love you so much, I don't know what I ever did without you Jiminie", Yoongi said, almost in a whisper in the younger's ear, but still loud enough for him to hear. "I love you too yoongi".

      And at the end of the day, the two turned out all the lights, shut all the windows, and went to sleep, wrapped up in the warmth and structure of the other, dreaming peacefully, enjoying the feeling of never having to let go. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

 Thank you so much for reading my first yoonmin one shot! I hope you enjoyed it! I am going to do my best to update at least once a week.. depending on my work schedule. Thank you all so much!