You look stressed

"아, 씨발", Yoongi says for probably the millionth time in the hour as he crumbles up yet another piece of paper with lyrics written on it. He groans and settles his face in his cupped hands, trying not to lose it completely. He had been working on this one verse for what seemed like weeks, when in reality it had only been today. He hears his stomach growl and then he realizes he hasn't eaten anything since early this morning when he left his and Jimin's shared apartment to his studio. "Crap, Jimin is gonna have my head on a platter if he finds out I didn't eat", Yoongi mumbles, groaning again. He really was hungry, but had neglected to pack a lunch or even a small snack to keep his stomach at ease, and at this point he was feeling a little sick. Finally caving in to his needs, he trudges back to the apartment in search of something to put him at bay. When he unlocks the front door he hears shuffling around in the lounge, which means Jimin must be doing something around the house, probably tidying or something of that nature. "What are you getting up to in here, baby?", Yoongi questions, snaking his arms around the busan boy's waist from behind, kissing down his neck, causing the younger to jump. Yoongi now realizes he had had his earbuds in the whole time. "Oh, hyeong I didn't hear you come in!", He exclaims, capturing the older's mouth with his, smiling immensly. Yoongi gives a faint smile in return, causing the younger's smile to fade slightly.

"Are you okay, baby? Something happen?", Jimin questions, a concerned look on his face. Yoongi sighs and pulls him closer, stroking his hair and kissing his head repeatedly. "I'm fine, bub, just a little stressed from this song, is all. Don't worry yourself, alright?", Yoongi reassures, rubbing the back of his neck, trying to hide the fact that he was feeling sick from not eating from Jimin. However this didn't work because Jimin was good at picking up on what yoongi was thinking. "Babe come on, tell me what's wrong I can tell something's up", Jimin crossed his arms, serious this time. He could tell there was something the older was keeping from him. Yoongi finally sighed and gave in.

"Ok, look, I came back to get something to eat. I've been stressed so bad today and forgot to take a break to get something to eat", He almost mumbled the last part, but the Busan boy still caught what escaped his lips. He hit him kind of hard on the arm, while scolding him. "BABE! What have I told you about that?! I don't want you getting sick... ever". A frown crept up on his face and yoongi was quick to gather him up in his arms. "shh baby it's ok I promise it won't happen again, baby shhh", Yoongi reassured Jimin as he held him, as he seemed upset at what he had said. He gave him a quick kiss on the temple before pulling away. "Baby, I just don't want you getting ill, please remember next time to eat something or at least pack a snack, ok?", Jimin asked, more like pleading. Yoongi knew his past, and should have known better, and guilt slowly began to fill his mind. "I promise, baby boy, I swear. I love you so much, ok?", Jimin nodded and hugged Yoongi again, "I love you too, idiot".