Ready

SMUT WARNING

Ok so I've never actually written smut before.. So tell me what you all think ❤

      Jimin layed in bed, patiently waiting his husband’s return from work. You see, even though they were married, Jimin and yoongi had never had sex before. It wasn’t because they didn’t love each other, Yoongi just wasn’t ready, and Jimin was going to wait as long as it took for his husband to be ready. Earlier that night, he had gotten a call from yoongi, telling him he was, in fact, ready. After crying his eyes out for twenty minutes due to an overwhelming feeling of love, they hung up so yoongi could get ready to leave work and come home.

    The younger twiddled his thumbs, nervous. What if he hurt his husband on accident and ruined everything? He pushed all of the negatives in his head aside to focus on the main part. He was going to make love to his husband for the first time, and this he couldn’t be happier about. Jimin was busy staring off into space when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. “Hi babe, I didn’t hear you come in”, He said, turning around to face yoongi. “It’s ok baby. How was your day?”, Yoongi said in return, earning a smile from his younger husband.

    After staring into Jimin’s eyes for what seemed like hours, Yoongi took the initiative and pressed his lips to Jimin’s, catching the younger off guard, but he caught on quickly, cupping Yoongi’s cheeks in both of his hands, deepening the kiss. Yoongi fiddled with the hem of Jimin’s shirt, only taking his lips off of his husband’s long enough to pull it up over his head, along with his own. Jimin whined, straddling Yoongi , pressing his chest to his. Yoongi’s tongue slid along Jimin’s bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he gladly permitted.  They both fought for dominance before Yoongi took over, his tongue tracing over every inch of Jimin’s mouth.

    They made out for a while before Jimin got off of yoongi, just briefly, to gently push his husband down on the bed, before attacking his jawline and neck with sweet, sensual kisses. “Fuck, babe”, Yoongi groaned, closing his eyes and biting his lip. Jimin nipped at Yoongi’s jaw, earning a moan from the older. “Jimin?”, Yoongi whispered. “Yes, my love?”, Jimin hummed, not moving his face from his hyung’s neck. “I’m ready”, he breathed, and without saying anything, Jimin began moving down his chest to his stomach, leaving sweet, loving kisses, taking in all of Yoongi’s body. They were both so overwhelmed with emotion, and love. It felt right, perfect.

    Jimin gently slid yoongi’s pants down, kissing his lips as he did so. He didn’t want to move too fast, in fear that it might hurt Yoongi. He wanted to be as gentle as possible, so they both enjoyed this experience, and each other’s love. He toyed with the hem of his hyung’s boxers, asking for silent consent, before yoongi nodded and jimin proceeded. “Fuck, baby. You’re beautiful”, Jimmin hummed,  pressing a kiss to the older’s lips. “Tell me if I hurt you, alright?”, Jimin whispered into his ear, and Yoongi nodded, not taking his eyes off of Jimin. He slowly pushed himself into yoongi, causing him to hitch his breath harshly. “Baby did I hurt you? We can stop, I pro-” “No no, I’m ok, babe I promise, I just have to get used to it”, He whined, hissing slightly through clenched teeth. Jimin kissed his lips gently and started to move oh so slowly,only quickening the pace when his husband asked him to do so. “Fuck,babe right there,don't stop”, Yoongi moaned into Jimin’s ear,turning him on even more.

          “Jimin,I think I’m close”, The older breathed, putty under the younger, a whimpering, moaning mess. Jimin kissed just below his ear,whispering,” I've got you baby, let go,I've got you”, And within seconds he felt yoongi tighten around him, before Cumming himself. They were both worn out,and wouldn't have it any other way. Jimin pulled out slowly,kissing Yoongi’s lips,and pulling him up in his lap,cleaning him up. “Baby you did so good.you're so beautiful” Yoongi was a deep shade of crimson,but he felt so loved, so wanted. He was so in love with Jimin.. As Jimin was with him.

       The two fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms,closer than humanly possible. As they dozed off,they both were lulled by the sound of the other's heartbeat. This is home.