little Yoongi

Just going to put this out there that if anyone reading is uncomfortable with ddlb or daddy kinks sceedadle lol but hopefully this is cute and not crap because I don't have much experience with writing these kinds of things but I love them so much so why not give it a try, hu? -Joey

 "7 a.m", the analog clock read on Jimin and Yoongi's bedside table. Jimin groaned, knowing that it would be pretty much impossible to fall asleep again once he had woken up. Deciding to just go with it, he rubbed the remaining sleep out of his eyes and looked down at his still sleeping boyfriend, curled up into his usual sleeping ball, mouth slightly parted open with little snores escaping every now and then. Jimin cooed at the sight and brushed the sweaty hair from the older's forehead, pressing a kiss there as well, letting it drag out, his lips resting on the soft skin for a while before he sighed, getting out of the bed gently to go make himself some coffee. 

    Jimin had drank about half of his steaming hot cup of coffee, busying himself with reading the news and checking the weather on his phone, as well as mindlessly scrolling through his instagram. "Daddy?", he heard a soft voice from the end of the hallway, and when he turned around he was greeted with a half sleeping little yoongi, who was clutching a blanket with his pacifier between his lips, sucking lazily, rubbing his eyes. Jimin silently died inside at just how precious his boyfriend was when he woke up in the morning. "Good morning, bugga, did you have a good night's sleep?", Jimin asked, sitting his half full cup of coffee down on the living room table, making his way over to yoongi, scooping him up into his arms,placing him on his hip easily. Little yoongi nodded a response. It usually took him a few minutes of waking up before he usually spoke. This morning was no different. 

After a few minutes of keeping yoongi on his him, showering him with sweet sleepy kisses and cuddles, The younger placed him down on his play mat, some stuffies and soft toys and books in front of him so he could make breakfast for yoongi and himself. He decided on some nice yummy banana pancakes this morning, whistling as he went through all of the steps; Mashing the banana and adding the flour and vanilla, and cooking them until he had run out of batter. When he was finished he made a plate for yoongi, and placed the rest in the microwave for himself to eat once he had gotten the little fed and changed. "Alright, sweetie pie, breakfast time! I made your favourite this morning bubba, banana pancakes!", He explained to the older, who just squealed in delight. Looks like he had regressed some this morning since waking up from his slumber, which Jimin didn't mind at all.

  "Alright baby open up so daddy can feed you the yummy pancakes", The busan boy told yoongi, who if we were being honest, couldn't understand a word that was being said to him, he just babbled incoherently in response, earning a giggle from the younger. He was so lucky, he thought, so lucky. "da, da, dada", Yoongi kept babbling once he had finished being fed his breakfast. "Good boy baby for eating your food for daddy!", Jimin praised, cleaning off the syrup off of yoongi's face and hands, kissing each of his hands and fingers after he was finished wiping them off, earning a cute little giggle from the boy. "Daddy's good boy", he cooed as he picked up his boyfriend, again placing him on his hip, kissing all over his face. Before he picked yoongi up from his chair, he made sure to prepare him a bottle, warming it so it was just right. He placed the warm bottle on the coffee table in the lounge before grabbing a fresh nappy and some comfortable clothes for both yoongi and himself. He changed then got yoongi situated, bringing him in the living room and sitting down on the sofa, his baby in his arms, as well as a paci in his free hand.

  He placed the bottle into the little's mouth, who almost immediately took to it, drinking happily, eyes drooping as he drank. Jimin cooed at the sight, rubbing the other's cheek and pressing kisses to his cheeks and forehead and eyes as he watched him drink his bottle peacefully until he was sucking on fumes, clicking his lips together, signalling he wanted the paci jimin had in his hands, and he happily placed it in his mouth, then placing the empty bottle on the table again and grabbing the blanket from off of the back of the couch, wrapping them up and falling asleep himself with yoongi.