The first night

ok ok I know what you are thinking but this is not going to be a smut one shot. The plot is Yoongi and Jimin are still in high school and have a first sleepover as a couple.. enjoy 친구 💜

"So are sure it's ok I come to your house tonight? Won't your parents object?", Yoongi kept tossing questions at Jimin,who was a lot calmer than his older boyfriend. "Babe, if they did object, You know I would just sneak you in anyway. Please,babe,will you stay with me tonight? Just this one time? ", the younger pleaded innocently,trying to get a positive answer out of Yoongi. After some though, the dageu boy finally gave in,sighing and kissing Jimin on the cheek."Fine,love,this one time", He said,making the younger grin in return.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Time skippity skip

   Yoongi sat in his room,Jimin on his bed as Yoongi gathered his things to stay at Jimin's house. "Hyung can I tell you something?",Jimin broke the comfortable silence in the room and Yoongi hummed a response. "I-I'm really happy you are staying with me tonight. You make me feel safe,which was partly the reason I asked you to stay."Jimin said shyly, playing with the string on his joggers. He was then caught off guard as Yoongi bent down to cup one of his cheeks in his hand,bringing their gazes together. "I'm happy to stay with you,baby. I will always be here to protect you",He whispered sweetly,kissing Jimin on the forehead. "Now cmon let's get going,sweetheart".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  After dinner,a delicious meal cooked by Jimin's mom,whom they thanked afterwards, The young lovers were curled up together on the sofa, hot cocoa in hand and the younger of the two nestled up in the latter's embrace. It was getting dark outside as the sun was beginning to set,causing the remaining sunlight coming through the window to bouce off of the TV stand and reflect on Jimin's arms and the older's legs. The atmosphere of the moment was very warm and comfortable,and the two were relaxed as they focused on just being with each other.

Jimin had since then falling asleep on Yoongi,who didn't mind at all,and was scroling through his phone. He began absentmindedly running his fingers through the resting boy's hair and every once in a while he would bend down to press sweet kisses to each of his cheeks. Too distracted to hear someone come in the room,Yoongi was slightly startled to see Jimin's mom clad in her pajamas behind the couch. "oh,I'm sorry dear I didn't mean to scare you,but I'm going to bed now, you two don't stay up too late,you sleep well dear. And thank you,Yoongi,for being in Jimin's life, he loves you so much", She said quietly. Yoongi smiled before responding,"You are welcome. He makes my life better. Thanks for giving me him. Sleep well".

After a while longer,Yoongi himself began to feel a little drowsy,which indicated to him that it was time to turn in. He gently repositioned Jimin to where he was picking him up,much like a child,with the younger's arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. The slight movement made Jimin shift in his sleep. "Shh baby it's time for bed love. You can get all snuggly soon. I promise.",He whispered in his ear as he kissed his temple,heading upstairs to his younger boyfriend's room,laying him down and covering him up before changing quickly into his sweats,ditching his tshirt. When he climbed into bed,He felt Jimin immediately snuggle up into his hold,and Yoongi smiled,Stroking Jimin's cheek with his thumb and bending down to kiss his parted,sleepy lips. "Goodnight,buttercup,Hyung loves you", He said softly before holding Jimin close as possible falling asleep himself.