Rainy lazy day indoors (Little Yoongi) *Little Space*

This is going to be a pretty long one lmao I'm just writing what comes to mind and all the cute stuff I can think of with baby yoongi, I love reading these so much but by all means if you aren't comfortable with little space skip this chapter if needed loves. <3 - Joey

3rd Person POV

      The weather outside of Jimin and Yoongi's apartment window was looking rather dreary, causing yoongi to walk around the house, pouting for most of the afternoon. "Dada yoonie wansa go to the pawk", Yoongi whined to jimin, making grabbing hands for his daddy to hold him.He cooed and picked up the little, who was continued to pout in Jimin's arms. "I know baby boy, but It's raining, we will have to wait until tomorrow pumpkin, I'm sorry my love", he rocked yoongi in his arms while kissing his temple. Yoongi sucked his thumb, which he had been told several times not to do because it was bad for his teeth,however jimin decided to let it go because he knew he was already upset and didn't want to add to his baby's bad mood. He noticed yoongi had become a little quiet since being picked up. Sure enough, just as Jimin had suspected, little Yoongi had fallen asleep in his arms, thumb still in his mouth, suckling subconsciously. Yoongi smiled and put him down for a nap on their bed, snuggling in with him, pulling him closer. He stroked his soft hair, admiring the pretty rose gold locks, and then eventually drifting soundly off to sleep himself.

       After their brief nap, Jimin began to notice that yoongi was still quiet, babbling incoherently instead of speaking in his usual (somewhat) full sentences. "Yoongi, baby?", Jimin questioned as he kissed the older's forehead as he chewed on his blanket. "I knew it", Jimin giggled, realizing he had slipped into baby space at last. Yoongi's age in his headspace was usually pretty young anyway, around 1 or a little older, and sometimes he would regress even further. Jimin didn't mind. In fact, he loved babying Yoongi like this, it brought him great joy. Jimin went to the corner of the living room to yoong's basket of soft toys for when he was in baby space and grabbed one or two and placed them down in front of the baby, causing him to reach out in front of him to try and grab them with grubby little fingers. "Daddy's good boy,huh, playing with your toys nicely?", The caregiver cooed, kissing the temple of the baby. Jimin was so in love, and anyone who saw the way he looked at yoongi could tell, even if they didn't know the couple.

    Jimin and Yoongi were still sat in the living room, the older with his soft toys, paci, and blanket in front of him, happily chewing and giggling while Jimin was watching some videos on his computer, while also keeping a close eye on the little, admiring him and all of his cuteness. It was still raining outside, a constant pace which sounded like music almost, creating a rhythm as it bounced off of the surfaces outside. Jimin sighed contently, getting up from his place on the couch and scooping up his baby boy. When he did so, Yoongi jutted out his bottom lip, and he began to let out a heartbreaking cry, which baffled Jimin. He usually loved this. "Are you hungry, sweet boy?", Jimin cooed, rocking him in his arms, bouncing him slightly to try and calm him down. Yoongi continued to cry as he took him to the bedroom to change him into his favorite onsie and a clean nappy. After he was changed, (While failing to cease his crying), Yoongi kept him in his arms on his hip as he prepared him a warm bottle, going back to the bedroom and laying down, positioning yoongi so he was cradled in the younger's arms. He stuck the tip of the bottle in his baby's mouth, and he took to it immediately, happily gurgling as his drank the warm milk. Jimin nearly melted at the sight, feeling tears well up in his eyes. "Daddy's baby boy just needed to bed fed is all. Hungry boy", Jimin cooed down at him, and the older looked up at him with innocent eyes while finishing up the last of the milk before Jimin snuggled him up in his arms, sitting the bottle down on the table beside the bed. "Goodnight, sweet baby. I love you".