First "I love you"

It was a lovely spring day in Busan, Jimin's hometown. He and Yoongi were just visiting for the weekend, stopping by to see his parents as well. This also just so happened to be the very first time his parents would be meeting his boyfriend, Yoongi. This made both of them nervous, even though they both had no reason to be. "But what if they think I'm like, too quiet or something?", Yoongi turns to Jimin and asks, a hint of fear in his voice. Jimin giggles at the older male and simply says, "Hyung, you have no reason to be afraid of my parents at all. They already love you and they haven't even met you, I garuntee you". Yoongi looks at the younger lovingly before slipping his hand into Jimin's smaller one. "Let's hope you're right", He breathes, kissing the Busan man gently.

~~

"Eomma, Appa! I'm home! I brought Yoongi-Hyung!", Jimin yells as he walks into his parents' house. Yoongi's eyes widen with how loud Jimin was. They took their coats off and made their way into the kitchen to find the younger's mother cooking, and the kitchen tv turned on. She must have been too distracted to hear them come in, as she jumped as soon as her son hugged around her wait, smiling. "Hi mom! Smells good", He says softly, making her jump, and Yoongi giggles behind the quietly. "Jimmin-ssi! My baby! I didn't hear you two come in, Yoongi, it's so nice to finally meet you! Jimin here talks about you nonstop", She states, causing both of the boys to turn rose. "Eomma", Jimin whines, and his mother smiles in response. Yoongi holds out his hand to shake hers, and she gladly accepts. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Park, I'm yoongi", He says shyly. "So polite, I already love him, dear".

"Where's Appa?", The younger man questions, throwing his mother off guard it seems. "Oh, he's at work, he, uh, won't be able to make it tonight", she says, looking down at her hands as she continues in the kitchen, and the mood suddenly turns dim. "He's working? B-but we had already talked to him about tonight, weeks ago!", Jimin retorts, and his mother stops him before he could go any further. "Yes, my dear, I know I know. I have already tried everything I possibly could, he just simply wouldn't listen", she responds with a sigh. Jimin's parents had been having some issues, which nobody had told Jimin about. Why ? well, that was unclear.

~~

After having dinner with Jimin's mother and visting a little longer while catching up over coffee and cake, The couple made their way back home to their shared apartment, Jimin was silent for the most part, until Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke up. "Hey, baby?" "Hm?", Jimin simply hummed a response, looking down at his feet as he took his shoes off at the door, slightly emberassed by his father. "What happened tonight? You seem like something is the matter", Yoongi sighs, sitting down next to the smaller, rubbing circles on his back , pulling him into his lap. The younger suddenly breaks down into sobs, and Yoongi can feel his earth shatter almost instantly at the sight and sound of his boyfriend so upset. "I-it's my Appa. I'm so sorry about tonight, I don't know what got into him. My parents and I have been talking about this for weeks now, everything was planned out. Then I come home to introduce my boyfriend to them and he is nowhere to be found. Go figure". He mumbles the last part, and the counter almost misses it. "What do you mean, darling?", Yoongi questions, making Jimin tense up. "Well, when I was younger, he would walk out on us alot, for days. No note, nothing. But I thought whatever the problem was had been fixed, He hasn't acted like this in years", and suddenly Jimin was in a fit again, and yoongi just held him closer to him, placing soft kisses on his tear stained salty cheeks.

"Hey now, shh, shh, my chim chim. You're too beautiful to cry. I love you too much to let you be this upset", Yoongi whispers into his ear and Jimin looks at him in amazement. "You- You love me?", He sniffles, looking into the older's eyes, who was looking back into his, full of admiration and love. "Of course I do, Park Jimin. Everything about you. Jimin you're my missing puzzle piece that I've been needing all of these years", The older cups the latter's face in his hands, stroking his cheeks with the pads of his thumbs as the younger begins to feel his face getting hot. A last single tear fell down his face before he leaned in and connected their mouths together into the familiar dance. "I love you too, Min Yoongi, More than you will know, and so much more than I would ever be able to tell you", the Busan man says against his lover's lips, making them both smile into the kiss.

OH MY GOSH I WAS READING THIS ONE SHOT OVER LAST NIGHT AND I JUST NOW REALIZED AFTER HOWEVER mANY MONTHS THAT I TYPED OPPA INSTEAD OF APPA AND I WAS LIKE BRUH I NEED TO FIX THAt, so I did. OH dear.