Blushing Yoongles

Yoongi sat, patiently waiting for Jimin to get off of work. You see, Jimin was a dance teacher at the local high school after class hours. As of right now, Jimin was wrapping up a Jazz intermediate Dance Class while his boyfriend sat waiting for him to finish. Yoongi watched as Jimin's arms moved from side to side, his hips swaying from all angles, his eyes shut as he immeresed himself within the piece of music they were dancing to. Yoongi's mouth was hanging open without him even realizing it, his eyes fixated on the art that was his boyfriend, Park Jimin.

       He was so caught up in watching Jimin that he didn't even notice that all of the students were busy leaving the studio, and that most of them were already gone or outside waiting for their rides to pick them up. It took him a few minutes to realize that even Jimin himself wasn't even in the room, but behind him, with his arms crossed waiting for Yoongi to realize what was going on. He let out a light chuckle, which actually shook him out of his little trance he was in, thinking about Jimin. "O-oh, hi babe, I didn't realize you were standing there. How was your dance class?", The older male asked him, his cheeks flushed a dark pink hue from embarassment. Jimin giggled and walked up to the Daegu producer, wrapping his arms around his neck and rubbing the tips of their noses together softly, his face scrunched up into a pretty little smile. 

    "It was pretty good,actually, thank you. You ready to get going? I'm starving", Jimin giggled yet again, because Yoongi was still blushing, probably from the fact that  he and Jimin were keeping eye contact, that and as of this moment, Yoongi thought Jimin looked so gorgeous. His forehead had a thick layer of sweat on it, and some of it had dripped down his neck, and his tshirt was sticking to his chest just right. Although he was tired and probably sore, he thought his boyfriend was the most beautiful being on the face of the planet. "I am too, babe, yeah let's get going", Yoongi giggled, kissing the blond haired man's cheek with a wet kiss, making Jimin groan, but deep down he loved it. 

Hi all, it is I, your least favorite author ever. I never write because I'm never home and work like over 40 hours a week now that I'm out of school and haven't started college yet. Yikes. Enjoy the oneshot