Ready to go to the park!

Surprise,surprise.This is yet another Little space AU one shot with little Jimin. I post alot of these, simply because I like reading and writing them, they just make my heart swell <3 I had started writing this one like 3 or 4 weeks ago and forgot I had it unfinished in my google docs so I just figured I would finish it. This is such a cute one shot, enjoy guys! - Joey

Yoongi woke up around seven in the morning to get a headstart on his day. He carefully crept out of his and his boyfriend, Jimin’s, shared bed, pressing a soft,sweet kiss to the forehead of the younger before making his way to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. After pouring himself a cup of the fresh caffeinated beverage, he went to his office to start on some work, occasionally stealing a glance out of the window at the still rising morning sun. There were specks of purple, pink, orange and yellow, all swirled together, almost appearing as a detailed painting in the sky. Being careful not to get distracted any further, he then closed the blinds and got to work, engulfing himself into the songs.

After what seemed like days, Yoongi yawned, looking at the clock. It read “2 p.m”. He had noticed the apartment had been awful quiet all day really, and decided to go and see what Jimin had gotten up to today. Usually, he would be in the office, watching yoongi or helping with something, anything to keep from being bored while his boyfriend was working. This time it was different. There was no jimin, nor was there a sound anywhere to be heard. Yoongi crept into the bedroom to find a still sleeping Jimin, pacifier in his mouth, clutching his favorite stuffed cat, mochi, and beads of sweat adorning his forehead. Yoongi cooed to himself at the sight, snapping a quick picture with his phone before making his way over to the bed.

“Jimin, baby boy, it’s time to wake up, you’ve slept all day, my love”, he caressed his cheek softly, pressing little kisses to his nose and temple, trying to slowly, but not forcefully, wake him up. Jimin whined and rubbed his eyes, and then pushed the pacifier out of his mouth. “But daddy, m’still sleepy”, he nudged closer to yoongi, wrapping his arms around him, and yoongi almost gave in if it weren’t for the fact that it was after two in the afternoon and they had plans for the day. “I know you’re sleepy baby, but if you don’t get up now, we can’t go run errands. Do you wanna go with Daddy to the studio then I can take you to the playground?”. Jimin’s eyes lit up like the stars in the sky. “Weally daddy? Jiminie can go to the pwaygwound?”. Yoongi hummed in response before giggling at his wide-eyed beautiful boyfriend. Man, did he love him.

Jimin eventually got up after the older’s bribe of going to play on the playground later on that day. He happily ate every last bit of the breakfast Yoongi had made him, while kicking his little feet in glee. “Daddy! We goin to da pwaygwound latew!”, Jimin squealed in delight. He loved the playground. In addition, Yoongi usually took him during the day when most of the kids and babies would be at daycare of school, so he had the whole place all to himself! “We sure are, baby boy! Alright you little cutie how about we take a bubble bath, read us a story, get dressed and head out, huh? How does that sound?”, The daegu man inquired to the little, who was still happily kicking his little feet in excitement. “Pwaygwound pwaygwound”, He kept saying to himself as his older boyfriend picked him up and giggled to himself at how cute Jimin was.

After cleaning up the younger and reading a story together so Jimin would at least halfway settle down, Yoongi kept him occupied with a colouring book and washable crayons while he packed Jimin’s out and about bag. He packed things like baby wipes just incase he got sticky, more clean clothes, an extra paci, his sippy filled with juice and another with water, His house keys and some soft toys. After gathering all of the needed supplies for their day out, Yoongi strapped the boy’s shoes on and they headed out, ready to take on the world.

윤민One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara