Look at my little family

HI HI THERE so in this one, Yoongi and Jimin have a baby, and basically they adopted from one of their friends and this is just a little Min family one shot, Enjoy babes <3 And thank you all so much for nearly 2 and a half thousand!!! Reads , it means so much to me <3 

    Yoongi felt the cold hardwood floor underneath his feet as his stood in the kitchen in front of the sink, mixing together a bottle for Eo-Jin, his and Jimin's baby girl. Still half in his slumber, Yoongi rubbed his eyes as he held the bottle underneath the tap so he could get some water in it. After he had finished, he made his way to the lounge where he found his husband snuggling the baby girl close to his bare chest, comforting her as she cried, and now she was beginning to calm down slightly. Yoongi's eyes felt as though they would melt at the precious sight. He took his place next to Jimin, kissing his lips softly and also Eo-Jin's temple sweetly. "Good morning to the loves of my life", He whispered with a smile, still holding the bottle. "Good morning to you too", Jimin replied with a smile, kissing his husband's soft lips, and he couldn't help but smile into it. When they pulled away, they were faced with a very grumpy looking and hungry baby girl, who was beginning to squeal impatiently. Yoongi gently took her out of Jimin's arms, supporting her head, cradling her in his own arms.

   "Shhhh baby girl, daddy's got your bottle little one", He whispered, rocking her softly back and forth, and after a few moments her crying stopped, and yoongi guided the tip of the bottle into her mouth and she began drinking eagerly. "There we go pumpkin, that's it", He whispered, his lips against her forehead, her eyes beginning to get droopy. The older was so caught up in feeding the baby he didn't even notice that Jimin had fallen asleep on his shoulder, his hair framing his face perfectly, and Yoongi's breath hitched. Maneuvering EoJin carefully, he supported her on one of his arms, the bottle she was drinking out of in his hand, and then used his free hand to brush some of the hair on his husband's face back, leaning his head on the younger's before once again using both of his arms to hold the baby. 

   Every hardship, the depression and anxiety, and all of the hard work that Yoongi had been through, led him to Jimin, who gave him happiness, and now, here they were, their own little family, nestled together tightly in their midtown apartment, both sleeping happily as Yoongi watch his whole world in his arms. He was so thankful, and happy, for the both of them. For his sweet little family.