Little space filler chapter (aka I didn't have an idea for a title)

Yoongi and Jimin were currently sat in the floor, jimin sitting criss cross applesaucey as he liked to call it, while the older was on his side propping up on his elbow, watching the baby play happily, a warm smile on his face. In front of Jimin were some cute little animal toys as well as a spill-proof sippy cup half full of juice that had fallen over on its side. "Daddy, Look!", Jimin exclaimed suddenly, making Yoongi's eyes widen slightly. "What is it, sweet boy?", He asked, sitting up and scooting closer, scooping Jimin up in his lap while the baby pointed at his little pile of toys. "It a zoo dada! Wook!", He squealed happily at his discovery. "You're right baby! It is!", Yoongi clapped softly at his boyfriend. "Hey baby, how about a nice baba and some movie time, huh how does that sound?", The older suggested since he knew Jimin didn't sleep well the night before, nor did he decide to take a nap this morning either. Jimin pouted a little but nonetheless nodded. "C'mon then sweetie pie, let's go get that bottle, huh?", yoongi said,effortlessly picking up Jimin and sitting him on the couch while he went into the kitchen to fix him a warm bottle of milk.

   After he returned with Jimin's bottle in hand, he sat it down on the table before reaching down and picking up Jimin. "Alright,little one,up you get",He whispered sweetly,pressing a kiss to the baby's temple. He sat down on the couch,still holding Jimin up,suporting his head while feeding him with the same hand,the other occupied witj his phone,playing some soft music to wind the younger down. Softly rocking the other boy,Yoongi himself began to get tired. However the thought of going to sleep was quickly interrupted by Jimin whining about his bottle being empty. Yoongi quickly fixed that by popping a dummy into his mouth,and all was well.

   "Dada?", Yoongi looked down to see Jimin looking up at him with those beautiful brown eyes of his. "Yes, pumpkin? What is it, sweetheart?", Yoongi answered sweetly, stroking the boy's cheek as he adorned those beautiful features. "Daddy minnie wansa watch carj (cars)", He said shyly, with a lisp due to how tired he was getting. "My little baby wants to watch cars, huh? Let daddy put it on then, my love", Yoongi said before kissing Jimin's soft cheeks and gently putting him to lie down on the couch. "Carj, daddy, carj!", Jimin squealed happily once the credits started rolling, making yoongi smile at his baby in adoration. "daddy's sweet happy baby, I love you sooo much", He giggled and blew a raspberry on Jimin's chubby cheek, making him erupt into fits of sweet giggles that sounded more like music than laughter.

   Before making his way back to Jimin on the couch, he grabbed some of Jimin's little things such as his baby blanket and cat stuffy, as well as his snack and drink cups for if he got hungry or thirsty during the movie. Returning to the sofa, he handed Jimin his little blankie and stuffy, and he snuggled his face into them while giggling softly. "Tankyu, daddy!", He exclaimed, making yoongi go soft inside. "You're welcome, pumpkin", He hummed softly before sitting back down, Jimin crawling into his lap, popping his pacifier back into his mouth, all cuddled up with his stuffy, his blanket, and his most favourite, his daddy <3 .