Rain cuddles.... turned into something more kekekeke

A/N- in this one shot they have yet to move in together <3 Enjoy loves
SMUT WARNING!!!
The sound of the soft pitter patter of the rain falling outside gave Min Yoongi trouble falling asleep. He looked to the side at the clock on the wall, which read 2:09 a.m. Groaning, he rolled out of the soft duvet enveloping his body in comfort to walk across the room to reach his phone. Pulling the charger out, he unlocked his phone and called his boyfriend, Jimin. "Hello?", He answered groggily, sleep laced in every syllable. "I- I can't sleep. Could you come over? I-I mean I know it's late but I need you", Yoongi sounded as though he was on the brink of tears. Jimin sighed, but only because the thought of his Yoonie bear being by himself made him anxious. "I'll be right over love, just sit tight", He said before hanging up.

   Yoongi had distracted himself with some apps on his phone when he heard his bedroom door being opened and felt arms around his waist. Turning around, he enveloped Jimin in a hug before picking him up and laying down in the bed with Jimin still wrapped in his arms. "I missed you so much", He said, in between pressing soft and sweet kisses down Jimin's neck and jaw. Jimin giggled and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the affection. "I missed you too Yoonie bear", He giggled happily as Yoongi continued. As time went by, Jimin noticed Yoongi was starting to get a little more agressive with the kisses, and cupped his cheek to make him look at him in the eyes. "D-do you, ya know, want to?", Jimin looked away shyly at the covers beneath them as Yoongi huffed out a breath. "Baby, why are you being so shy, huh? of course I do, beautiful. Let me take care of you", He said sweetly before once again returning his attention to Jimin's jaw and neck, and down his throat ever so gently.

   Jimin giggled at the lightness of his touch before once again cupping Yoongi's face, bringing their lips together in a heated yet gentle kiss. "I love you", The older breathed out, making Jimin melt in his arms. "I love you too", He breathed as he grabbed at Yoongi's shirt hem, wanting it to be off. "So needy, baby, let me take care of you, Jagi", Yoongi breathed against the busan boy's skin, sending shivers down his spine. "ngh, Yoongi, more", Jimin whined impatiently. "Shhh baby, relax, Hyeong's got you sweetheart", The older whispered in his ear before picking him up to straddle his lap. Jimin, now sitting comfortably in his boyfriend's lap,locked his arms around his neck, bringing him closer, sliding his tongue across his bottom lip, and was then granted access, their strong muscles moving together peacefully and intimately. "Fuck, Jimin", The older breathed into the kiss, making the older bite Yoongi's lip and giggle, tangling his hands in the dageu man's hair, tugging lightly.

   Ever so gently, Yoongi laid Jimin back down, sitting on his own knees, removing the shorts the latter was previously wearing. "You're so beautiful", Yoongi breathed out, stunned, kissing up Jimin's thighs sweetly, making the black haired male whimper, eyes shut. He then makes his way back up to Jimin's face, laying in between his legs, sweetly kissing his cheeks while removing his own clothing. "I'll be gentle baby boy, shhh I've got you sweetheart", He reassures sweetly, once again, placing a long kiss to the other's forehead. Jimin nods, breathless already, overwhelmed from the feeling of love in the room. Distracted by Yoongi's sweet words, the feeling of a digit entering him made him lose his breath. "Shhh baby, I got you. It's okay, tell me if it hurts okay?", Yoongi told him, earning a nod from the boy underneath. While massaging Jimin's lips with his own, he slowly added another finger, stretching Jimin out more until he heard him whimper, "N-need you now, Yoonie please", making the older unravel completely. "Fuck, Jimin, I love you so much", He whispered, completely whipped for his baby. 

   Rubbing up and down Jimin's thighs to get him to calm down slightly, Yoongi kissed all over his chest, up his neck to his jaw, finally on his forehead and lips briefly. "You're so gorgeous, min, I'm so lucky", He groaned, nibbling the younger's ear, earning a moan. "Tell me if something's wrong, ok?", and once again, jimin nodded. "Baby,I need a verbal answer, I need to know, okay?", and Jimin shakily answered, "Y-yes I will, I promise". After gaining his verbal consent, Yoongi slowly made his way down Jimin's body so he was face to face with Jimin's hole. He breathed onto it, making the younger shiver. "Ngh, Yoongi Don't be a tease". He smirked, and pressed a few open mouth kisses to his hole before licking up the backside of his thigh, making the boy at the head of the bed groan. "P-please, babe, I'm getting impatient, I want you now", Jimin groaned, now almost angry at yoongi for teasing him the way he was.  Finally deciding not to upset him anymore, Yoongi stood up and bent down, locking his lips with Jimin's, their lips massaging each other's once again as yoongi lined himself up with Jimin's hole, carefully pushing in, making the younger hiss out in pain from the initial feeling.

     "Shhh baby, I've got you, I got you", Yoongi reassured him soothingly, stroking his hair out from in front of his eyes and pressing loving kisses on his neck. Jimin eventually calmed down, then signaled for yoongi to move. "M'good, baby, y-you can m-move", He breathed out, and Yoongi swallowed the younger's gulp by once again connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. After a few more moments, Yoongi had picked up a steady pace, pushing himself in and out of Jimin at a constant speed, the younger a moaning, whimpering, shaking mess. "g-GOd y-yoongi", He nearly yelled, making yoongi groan. "Fuck, Jimin, how are you still so tight?", He breathed out, his legs going limp as Jimin's were turning to puty underneath. "I'm close, Jimin, shit", Yoongi hissed through his teeth. "M-me too,NGH", He moaned one last time before cumming onto both of their stomachs as the older on top followed suit, groaning as he did so. "I love you so much", Yoongi said with tears in his eyes, cupping Jimin's face as he pulled out of the Busan boy, kissing his cheek as he came down from his high. "I-I love you too", He said shakily, closing his eyes as Yoongi continued showering him in loving kisses. after cleaning up, Jimin let Yoongi be the little spoon, because hey, Jimin didn't want to be the sub ALL the time...<3

Hey Guys! THis wasn't TOO bad....at least I don't think. Thank you so much for nearly 2K reads! you guys mean the world to me and I'm so sorry for not updating when I said I was going to..I love you guys and hope you enjoyed the one shot <3