Under the Wisteria Trees

The moment has come. Dark clouds line the sky. The sweet smell of wisteria trees swelled in the air.  Almost as if the quiet grove new the evil that is to unfold with in it. For a man awaits. His tall frame stood fast.  Knowing good and well what happens to those who show fear. They face ... him. A breeze shook the blossoms off the trees and swirled around the man.  "Did you bring it?" A deep voice that would send shocks down anyone's spine asked in a whisper. The man didn't finch. "I do." He finally showed. A shadow mirrored the waiting man from behind. Only the shadow had two small horns atop his beautiful head. "Show me." He whispered. From the black trench coats inside pocket did the man pull a golden watch. The design of a silver viper gleamed in the man made light. "Use it." The shadow ordered. The once waiting man turned the small knob three times and pushed it. The knob sank into the small round hole where it wasn't supposed to do anything. The breeze stopped. Flower petals froze mid dance. The flickering of the street light had ceased. "So you do know how to use it." The shadow whispered. "You have done as I have asked. You took the people who defied me and made them kibble. Now you will fulfill my every demand." The shadow took seeable form. His tall, well toned frame stood in arrogance. His chiseled face had a nicely trimmed beard. Thick black curls fell loosely on his head. Almost hiding the small curved horns. His black button down and copper skin made his bright blue eye shine. The fit denim jeans and nike shoes made him look like anyone else. But the waiting man knew better. "What is your demand?" The man asked. "Do you not know. I am the son of the morning!" He said with power. The man flinched away. "And you show fear!" The rising anger showed. "No Master!" The man insisted getting to his knees. "I cannot do as you demand without  a demand. I was merely trying to be respectful."  "Try in a different way." "Yes, my lord." The son of the morning then stepped forward. With steady hands he produced a shining Chrome Colt 1911 with Black DuraCoat pistol from nothing. "This will  never miss its' target as long as it is in your sight. Everyone it kills it will give you their lives.  It does not heal, and will not kill you. Take this and you will by my mercenary for as long as you live. No way out, no way in. You do this you give me your soul." The kneeling man looked up. "Anything for you. Lucifer." The blossoms fell at the name; time came back, and Satan disappeared satisfied with his disposable pawn.  The only witness to this satisfaction is the Wisteria trees. It is forever etched in their memories, dreading what is to come.