The Duel With Rhiana

° The vast plain cracked and broke. Prints lead to a cloud of dirt being dug up by slaves and criminals alike. A whip cracked with the bark from the Warden. "Rest is fer' the dead!" A sweaty half breed lay in the rut he dug for the train tracks. Life slowly seeping from him in the burning sun.

*You see, in order to draw the life out of someone effectively, while still accomplished your design and construction goals, you need a hot day. Once you have identified your project and the specs you want to use, (such as size, depth, and length), head to your local hardware store! They often have the cheapest materials for the task. You can often find laborers outside hardware shops as well if you don't already have a supply of expendable labor. Be sure not to buy or provide any sunblock, or refreshments to create an optional environment for breaking bodies and souls. You want to make sure your expendable labor gets used up completely for tax purposes.

°The Wardens thoughts motivated him to crack the whip again to the half breed. "The railroad needs fixen' befer' tomorra'!" He spat. The boy's life ended with those words. Hope no where to be found. Not even his soon to be lifeless body left under the tracks. The section, now complete, caused the workers to keep moving. The fallen boys father watched from a crook in the near by canyon, pistol drawn. The tribe will hear of the white man and his deeds. WolfCry inched tward his son, slowly. The peace treaty is broken.

*Treaty breaking is a delicate business, depending on your desired outcome. The first step in breaking any treaty of contract is to identify which you would like to break and what the document actually says. Knowing the details of the agreement will help you properly identify what to do in order to nullify its addendums. After you have thoroughly examined the treaty, you can identify and select the appropriate portions with power to break. Be careful, though, because many treaties or contracts regard land, monetary value, and/or legal boundaries and could cause war. If the resulting outcomes with extra stashes of finances (off the books of course) and/or weapons and military resources. One may even consider acquiring before hand or a time share location somewhere off shore for one's own personal safety.