Chapter 12

You were with your family. Flying around the island just got a whole lot better. Your sister had seen how wrong she had been and now she was back to being nice again. She was the sister you had seen her be all those years ago. She now rode a pink-ish red female Nadder named Dawn. You were proud of her. You were the only person on the island to have an Armor Blade too. Nightshade was a big hit with the little kids. You were two, being the second Viking in history to ride a dragon. Other than Hiccup, the true hero, you were a hero too.

"Come on sis! Let's go!" Zane called. You grinned. You mounted Nightshade and you flew after him and Frostbeak. Ash dove in on Deathblaze, laughing as he joined you four. Kent suddenly showed up with Comet, looking happier than you'd seen him in a long time. Lastly, Carl came with Foamy, cheering as the two did tricks together. You smiled at their joy as you took the lead and flew around Berk. You all performed tricks and had fun messing with each other as you flew around. 

This was everything you'd ever dreamed of. Berk had changed for the better. There was life and joy and true peace. Everyone was so much happier than before. The dragons were respected and loved. The fighting was finally over.

Soon you heard a bunch of commotion going on below. Wondering what it was, you split off from the boys to check it out. You looked around your heart light up with pure bliss. Hiccup was awake! He was really okay! Toothless was out too! You smiled with glee.

"Nightshade," She looked back at you. "drop me off. I've got a friend to greet." She barked happily and flew lower. You jumped off and did a roll to stop yourself from falling. You ran over and you shouted, "Hiccup!" 

He turned, but before he could react you latched onto him with a strong hug. He smiled. "I'm so glad you're alive..." You whispered so nobody else would hear. He hugged back tightly, clearly thrilled to see you as well.

"Yeah, me too." You chuckled. You pulled back and gave him a quick kiss. He was pretty stunned, which didn't surprise you at all. You rolled your eyes with a grin.

"Come on, I think you owe me a ride around the island." You teased. Nightshade was still flying. You whistled. You'd been working on tricks like this. Hiccup looked confused. Suddenly Nightshade swooped in and grabbed you with her single claws. She flew upwards and tossed you into the sky. You closed your eyes and you fell back through the air, a smile on your lips. You did a dive formation and opened your eyes as she swept in and you caught the saddle. 

You held on and grinned at an amazed looking Hiccup who was still on the ground. He climbed onto Toothless and your brothers followed you both as Hiccup joined you in the sky. Soon Arrow and Snotlout joined you all, following close behind. The twins and Fishlegs came along too. You laughed happily, having the most fun you'd had in years. 

This...is Berk. It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The PEOPLE that grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have...ponies or parrots, we have our dragons! And I have... You pulled up beside Hiccup. Your brothers and your friends joined you all as you formed a line. Then you and Hiccup took off into the sky. The greatest friends, family, and boyfriend I could ever ask for.

The calls of your dragons echoed in the sky as the world finally felt right. Peace had come. Joy was everywhere, and new adventures were only just beginning. It really was true what you had said. There was nothing wrong with being different.

(That's it my friends! Thank you all for reading! If you enjoy x Readers check out my other books! See if you find one you like! This is Spiritwing13 howling a final goodbye for this book! Author AHWOOOOOOOOT!

Oh! P.S. I made a second part to this based off the second movie! If you liked this book, go check out the next one too!)