Chapter 12

Z O Y A

"Thanks girl"I said to my other friend who does hair

"Thanks girl"I said to my other friend who does hair. She fix me right up with this long hair that amber suggested. I do look good tho.

"Your welcome. Now tell Amber ass she have to pay me my money"she said making me laugh.

"I'ma tell her"I smile and paid my friend her money. She waved goodbye and went to her other clients. I walk out the shop and went to my car.

I kept wondering how this date was gone be like. Is he gone ask me a bunch of questions? What's gone happen? I shook it off pull out the parking spot. Time to get dress.

HOME

I walk in my house seeing zable cooking some food. "What you doing here?"I ask.

"I'm cooking for you and me"she smile. I thought this she was gone be at work. "Want some?"

"Uhhhhh"

"Don't worry, I made your favorite"she sat the plate down on the table. I look at the time and sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Zable, I have a date with....."

"You have a date"she said all excited.

"Yeah"I smile. "I have to get dress okay"I walk to my room. I went in my closet and pick out a white dress. "This will make him go crazy"

DINNER DATE

I walk in the restaurant getting stares from everyone. Even men who was on dates with their lady. I look everyone the restaurant looking for zion. "Where is he?" I look in the back and seen Zion talking to someone. He pick up a glass and drunk red wine then smile again.

I walk to the back but stop when I seen his wife Kimberly with him. He lied to me. Why did he lie to me? I roll my eyes and wipe my tears. I walk out the restaurant going to my car with tears still rolling down my face.

Maybe I should stop talking to him and focus on me.