Chapter 28

<Four months later>

Z O Y A

"So what you think it will be a boy or girl?"my new friend Selena ask.

"Hopefully a girl. I dont want a spitting image of Zion"I said shaking my head. 

"You think the court gone let his ass go to jail?"she ask.

"Our court day pass already. I won the case"I smile. Selena squeal and hug me. "But his parents release him out of jail"

She stop and look at me. "What? So he out free"

"Yes"I nod my head.

"What about his old job? Is he still doctor Martin?"She ask.

"I don't know, I don't think he is"I said.

"Girl, what you gone do?"Selena ask. I didn't say anything. Amber and zable walk in laughing. They had bags in their hands that said bath and body works.

"What y'all bought me?"I ask.

"Some stress reliever lotion"Amber said.

"And your favorite candle. Almond"zable smile.

"Mmmmm, I love that candle. Specially when I'm taking a bath and relaxing"Selena said.

"You know we saw Zion with Kimberly at the baby store. Her stomach is huge"zable said.

"I dont really fucking care about him or her"I said shaking my head.

"Zoya, you have to tell him that your pregnant with his baby too. He didn't see you at the court with a stomach like that"I rub my stomach.

"Ima think about it"I said.

"You better"Selena said. "Now who wants booze and peanuts"

"Ohhhhh, me"Amber said.

"You know damn well I can't drink"I said.

"Dont worry, I have apple juice for you"zable said.

"Really"I rolled my eyes. I got up from the couch walking to the kitchen. We sat at the table drinking and laughing about stuff. Amber and Selena made funny jokes about Jason.

I told Jason that I was pregnant for Zion and he thought that I went back with Zion but i told him what happen when he left the hospital and boy was he furious.

"Shut up, Jason did something to him"I said laughing. 

"Yeah right"Amber said.

"Does Jason have a brother or cousin"Selena said.

"No, he doesn't have a brother but he have friends where he work at"I said.

"Okay"Amber smiled. 

It was just a nice day today. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. "We can go take a walk around the city"I said.

"You for real want to take a walk around the city"selena said.

"Yeah, its a beautiful day"I said.

"Okay, I guess let's go out and have some fun"