Chapter 55

Z O Y A

"Wait. You want to move again?"Selena ask as we ate some good pasta and drunk red wine. The club was close down for inspection. So fucking stupid out here.

"I have to Selena. Look at what Zion did to me"I said. "I'm all broken up, I dont know who I am anymore"

"Girl fuck him"Amber said.

"She already did"selena said.

"I can't have no man in my life. I can't raise my daughter the way I want to..."

"What you mean by that?"Amber ask.

"Zion wanted Zayda at a all girl school. He said she will learn better there"I said.

"The baby not even 2 months yet and he making decisions for her already"Selena said.

"I think if I move to Miami or California, Zayda will have a better life"I said.

"Miami"Selena said.  "Y'all can be closer to me"

"Fine Miami it is"I smiled. I'm excited that I'm started back over. Miami will be great for me.

"Fuck that, we all going"Amber said.

"What?"Selena look at her curious.

"I think that if we all go. We will all be happy. Protect each other"Amber said.

"We can be like that golden girls"Selena said laughing.

"I'm Blanche"Amber said.

"Wow"I shook my head at her. "I guess we can move to miami"

They both squeal hugging me. Everybody was looking at us crazy. I didn't think this was ever gonna happen. Me and my best friends moving to Miami.

We ate some more then paid for the food. After the restaurant, we went walking around the city seeing some fine ass guys. Of course Selena and Amber was getting guys numbers but me I don't want to date anymore.

I know brad told on me but how did he know that I was  leaving out. Probably saw Amber and Selena. It's so sad that the man you thought was good enough for you wasn't really good enough. But Zion have everyone around his finger.

"Earth to zoya"Amber snap her fingers at me. I look at her smiling. "What's up with you girl?"

"Oh nothing. Just happy that I'm free"I smiled.

"That's right girl, come on let's go dance over there"I saw this lively band in this club. It was a reggae band.

Let me go let lose. I went in the club looking at the band.  They played some sweet music. I dance around moving slowly with the music. My waist was going side to side matching the bongos.

I turn to the stage seeing the man with dreads looking at me licking his lips. I turn back around dancing with Selena. Amber was dancing with some man.

All i know is. I'm having a good time.