Chapter 53

Z I O N

"What you doing tonight daddy?"Gabbi ask as she slept on my chest. She rubbed my tattoos, kissing my kneck and rubbing her soft feet on my Jr.

"Nothing much. You?"I ask  her. 

"I wanted to tell you that, I'm opening up my own business"she smiled.

"What kind?"I ask.

"Mmmmm, probably fashion"she said. "Or a coffee shop"

"That's good"I said.

"I also want to tell you that I'm pregnant"Gabbi said causing me to get up from bed.

"Stop playing with me"I said.

"I'm not playing Zion. Im pregnant and it's not for brad cause I didn't even touch him yet. Its your baby"she cried.

"I know it's mine"I said. I can't lie to her. I can't leave her. I did touch her tho. So its my baby.

"Can you say something nice? Like I'm so excited that we starting a family Gabbi"

"I'm excited"I said with a straight face. I look down at my phone seeing that brad text me.

Brad

Brad- she left with her friends

Me- Ima go and check up on her

She left my baby girl all alone. Zable can be gone in like any minute now. But where are they going?

"I have to go okay"I kiss Gabbi lips and walk to the bathroom.

"Where you going?"Gabbi ask.

"I have to go home"I said turing on the shower. I step in the cold water looking at the ceiling.

One new born baby. A baby on the way. And two mothers that don't know each other. Shit zoya wouldn't care.