Chapter 49

A N G E L

"Bye baby"I kiss my last customer goodbye. I could of sworn I saw him wiping my kiss away.

"I'll see you when my wife acts likes an ass"he said.

"She will. She acts like that at work"I said getting up from the bed so I can go and take a shower. My next customer is coming in like an hour so he have to go.

"How much?"he ask.

"200$"I said. He left the money on my dresser and walk out my room. I went to the bathroom so I can do my hygienes and wash off the nasty sperm off my body.

After doing all that, Zion knock on the bathroom door and came in. "What you want Zion?"

"My round"

L A T E R

"That was the best fun I ever had"I smiled.

"Good cause I need you to have some more fun"he said.

"Another round will be 400$"I said.

"No, his name is brad. He works at the diner with me and I need you to take him back over here with you after the party"

"Like have sex with him?"I ask.

"Yeah"Zion said. "He needs to toughen up"

"Mhmmm"I smiled. I think I  know who he talking about. Brad sexy ass. "What about Gabbi?"

"She won't be there"Zion said. "Trying to keep him away from my girl"

"Your girl? Who the hell your girl?"I ask.

"Her name is zoya"zoya?!! Omg him and zoya. Can't see it. "She use to like him"

"I'll make sure he won't go back"I smiled.

"Good"Zion got up from bed and left the money. "Keep doing what you doing"

"Oh I will"I counted my money up. Can't wait to take zoya little boyfriend.

Little something something. Y'all think a book two or keep going till I get to chapter 60

Let me know.