Chapter 60

Z O Y A

I'm so happy that this custody battle is over with. Rumors went around saying that Zion little boo thing who is pregnant for him charging him for assault on her. Damn. He still at it.

"What you looking at?"Ronnie walk in the room.

"At the article"I said.

"Oh okay"Ronnie sat on bed.

"I want to do something tonight"I said. "Go out to eat at that new place call...."

"Rubi"He said.

"Yeah, rubi"I smiled. "Ohhhh, with them good ole steaks"

"Ima think about it"Ronnie said.

"What you mean you'll think about it?"I look at him curious.

"I'm tired baby"He said laying down. "Maybe another time, I been working hard lately"

"You work at tech company. Its not that hard"I said. "I'm the one that is tired. I been through this custody battling for days"

"I'm sorry zoya"Ronnie got up from the bed. He walk towards me and hug my waist. I tence up a bit feeling his hands. "I'm not gone hit you"

"I know"I said.

"I'm not like him zoya. I grew up loving women and respecting them"He kiss my neck. I moan a bit missing being touch and kiss on.

"Can we please go out tonight?"I ask.

"Yes baby, ima make sure you the queen"He smiled. "And the little princess will be with her aunt today"

"Thank you baby"I kiss his lips. He smiled at me while touching my butt. "That will have to wait"

"I can't get any"Ronnie said.

"Hell no"I said shaking my head no. He laugh then say back on the bed.

"Okay baby. I got it"

That night me and Ronnie was heading out the door with Zayda in her car seat. When I walk out the door, I saw brad and Gabbi heading out the door. She look directly at me and had a stare down with me.

It was like she was looking into my soul. She look at Zayda who was in her car seat playing with her feet then back at me.

She's not my enemy. It's just a mother to mother stare down. I don't know what yall call it. I don't care what yall say about her. But I know she's in the same situation with me.

I feel bad for her, Zayda, and myself.

The End

___________________

Sooooo. That is it you guys,till we meet again. This story to me went downhill. I don't know why.

But this book will be a series. We will follow up on zoya and how her and Ronnie will be doing. Then karma gone hit Zion and zoya will have to face him again. Im telling the whole story of the next book.

I will also have another book after book 2 about Zayda when she grow up.

So, another series like real love.

I feel like I'm getting bad at books now cause my ideas and plots and describing are so bad.

Anyways. Thank y'all for commenting and voting on this story. I really had fun making this book. It's really good.

Love yall and peace.

P.S. make sure y'all show yo friends this book. I need more readers voters.