Chapter 37

A M B E R

God, you dont know how much i miss zable and zoya

God, you dont know how much i miss zable and zoya. It's so fucking boring down here without them two. Now im stuck with the same bitches. I still work at the hospital but different doctors.  They fired Zion and the other doctor. I dont know why they fired the other doctor.

"Amber. We need you behind the desk"the older lady said. This is why I should work at nights but now i cant cause I'm watching my damn niece. My sister decide to leave boston without her daughter. 

"Coming"I got up from the chair in the nurse lounge.  I walk to the front seeing zion reading some of the patient files. "Why you here?"

"I need to speak to you"Zion said.

"Why?"I ask. Zion look around and saw the nurses staring at us.

"Come to the nurse lounge"Zion walk to the back.

"I'm comimg back"I followed him to the back. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Where is zoya? Where did she move?"Zion ask.

"I dont fucking know. She didn't tell me where she move to"I lied. She did told me and I wanted to go with her. But now I can't leave.

"Look, I know you know. Just tell me please"

"Or what? You gone hit me cause I can whoop your ass in  this lounge"I said getting into my fighting position.

"I'm not like that anymore okay. I went to a counselor and got some medication"he said.

"I really don't trust you Zion"I said. "You hurted my girl bad and her sister"

"I'm so sorry about that"he cried. "It was......"He sigh.

"What?"

"It was my father that was feeding me that negative energy and I use all my anger on zoya"he said. "Please forgive me"

"My mom always said to forgive someone. So I forgive you but I still don't like you"i said.

"Okay, can you please tell me where she stay cause i want to start over as well with this baby"he smile. Should I give him the address or no?

Zoya probably won't ever talk to me. "I can't. I'm sorry Zion"

I walk out the lounge to nurse station. I felt bad but then again this is good for zoya. Let her regain her strength then she can see Zion.

Okay, so one person said that she really want Zion to be with zoya but then another person said that she think Jason should be with zoya. I think Zion can get another chance but Jason was so sweet to her.

So confuse.