Chapter 14

Z O Y A

That night, I slept all day in the living room watching the walking dead

That night, I slept all day in the living room watching the walking dead. All of the season. From season one to the new season that came out. I have cod cable and I hate it. Cost a lot.

Zable been gone lately and I miss her so much. I don't want her gone all the time.

Amber is out of town with her new nigga. He's uncle pass away and he wanted Amber to leave with him. I think that's a bit romantic. He want for her to meet the family. 

As for Zion, he still comes around. For company tho. I look down at my phone seeing a text from Zion.

Zion😣😒

Zion- you home? 😭

Me- y you crying?🤔

Zion- I'm bored. Coming over in a bit💖

I sigh dropping my phone on the couch. I got up from the couch walking to the kitchen so I can get some water.

"Hey sissy"zable walk in the house with her gym bag in her hand.

"Where you been?"I ask.

"Work"she said. "I made 10,190$ tonight"she smile.

"I don't want your money zable. You made it, you keep it"I said fixing some food. 

"Why are you so mad at me?!"zable semi yelled. "I'm making money on my own"

"But in a bad way! Your showing your naked body to men!"I yelled. 

"They can see but they can't touch"zable said. "At least I'm not having sex with them"

"Zable can you please find a new job. Mom and dad said they will be visiting in a couple of weeks"I said. Zable walk away from me going to her room.

Just then the door bell rung. I walk to the door opening it. "Hey"Zion kiss my lips softly.

"How was the drive here?"I ask.

"Long"he said. "I want you to move in a house closer to me"Is he crazy?

"No, my apartment is closer to my job. The reason why you want me to move closer to you is for sex!"I semi yelled.

"Zoya, I don't want you for sex"he said. "I only want you is because....."he stop talking. He then sat down on the couch looking at the tv.

"What is it zion?"I ask.

"I dont want to be married anymore"he sigh loudly.

"Why?"

"Kim wants to have a baby"He said.

"Okay, that's good"I nod my head.

"No, she wants a baby so if we divorce. She'll drain me dry"

"Your a doctor Zion. You will have money regardless"I said.

"Your right about that"he said. "Should of never listen to my sister"

"Your sister"I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry"he mumble. "Want To watch the walking dead?"

"You mean finish"I said smiling. 

"Okay, let's finish"