9: The demon beside me👹 (Taennie)

Jennie's POV
  I left Rosé because I wanted to prove if her awareness of Taehyung being a demon is real.

Now, where does he spend his free time?

*ringgg*

It's time for class. And I remembered, I'm sitting beside him... Well this is my chance.

I head back to the classroom, and found him sitting on his spot, and playing his phone.

I sat beside him, and took out my phone too. Just to be not that suspicious.

What is he doing on his phone?? I moved backwards a little and tilted my head a little, and still I can't see what he's doing.

Little by little, everyone started to arrive. Why is he this silent?

Should I talk? I'm scared to talk to him. He might ignore me.

"Umm. Taehyung?" I called without looking at him.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

Wait, did he just answer? Omg!

Okay, umm.. What should I say??? Omo! Omo! Err...

"Umm.. Are you always this silent?" I looked at him.

He finally set down his phone, rested his arm on his desk, and looked at me. "You wanna talk? I'm here to listen."

"Umm.." Shoot! He's face... He's so hot. Omg what am I even thinking? He suddenly smiled at me. Omg! That smile... Omo! I think I'm red as a woman's lipstick. I can feel myself blushing...

He suddenly carassed my cheek with the back of his hand. "You're blushing. What's the matter with my Jennie?"

Shoot! I can't speak!! Taehyung!!! Why are you so... Soo... Ugghhh..

"I think you are the one who is wordless right now." He chuckled. "If you need anything, I will always be here for you okay?"

I nodded in response, and he his smile grew wider, as he continued carassing my cheek.

"Okay class, please bring out your book, and answer the activity on page 156."

He removed his hand from my cheek when the teacher spoke. Yah! Sensei, you ruined the moment.

-----

At lunch time, I skipped lunch and followed Taehyung to where he was going without him knowing.

He wasn't having lunch either, he's going somewhere else. I entered every room we passed to keep myself hidden.

Finally, he entered a room, and it's... The occult club? I peeked behind the door, and he was holding a ritiual knife. Not the knife Jisoo unnie has, it's just an ordinary knife but not a straight one.

What he did next made me jump in shock. He stabbed the knife in his back.

Taehyung's POV
  Every lunch time, I always visit the occult club because it's where the ritual knife is placed.

I'm actually a demon. From all of us in my group, I'm the only one who is a demon, while my boys are vampires.

You all might be wondering why I couldn't fly. Well, I have no wings. They have been cut, by a witch. She cut them! And I don't even know why. They've been cut since I was 10 years old. But now I'm 21, I'm gonna die 2 years from now if I can't find myself a mate.

You asked why I need a mate? Well, I'm actually dying without my wings. And when I find a mate which needs to be a winged creature as well. We both will join ourselves together, and climb to adulthood. When we finally join ourselves, the connection between my body, and my mate's body will combine the last energy it has and heals both of our body, so we'll be as strong as ever.

As for the ritual knife, I stabbed in on my back because it will heal me for a while.

As I stabbed it on my back...

"No! Taehyung!"

I looked back and it was... Jennie!?

"Jennie?"

She ran up to me and pulled the knife out of my back.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain.

"Don't you ever kill yourself! What were you doing?"

"That knife doesn't kill me."

"What do you mean?? It's ritual!"

Uh oh.

"Wait... This knife... Are you???"

I was speechless. Shit, I never wanted her to know about me being a demon, because I can sense that she's also a winged creature. I just don't know what type of winged creature.

"Taehyung? Are you?" She asked me seriously.

"*gasps* I can't lie because of the evidence you just saw. Yes I am."

Suddenly, tears fell from her eyes while looking at me.

"Wait, why are you crying?"

"No. I don't believe you."

"It's true Jennie, I'm a demon. I never wanted you to know because I'm sensing that you are also a winged creature."

"Demon? Demon!?" She shouted.

"Why?"

"From all the creatures, why a demon? WHY A DEMON TAEHYUNG!? You are kind, and gentle. You are not like how a demon should behave."

"I'm sorry. I'm different. I don't fight people. I don't know why. But I hate killing. Why?"

"I'm an angel Taehyung!"

.........

"What?"

"We both aren't meant to be friends! But now... I'm falling for you Taehyung. This is so wrong, I shouldn't love a demon. But only, IF only you weren't a demon, I would have kissed you by now" she finished, and she ran dropping the ritual knife as it hits the floor.

She... Likes me?

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

Another chapter. Hihi, your welcome.

See you in my next Chapter.