24: The only way

"Yeri... she's just a living soul"

---

"Living soul? What does that mean?"

"It means that Yeri is just a soul but she's living as if she's not dead. But she's a soul, so we can't touch her. Once she touches an object we can't touch it when she's holding it. That's why I wasn't able to get Jungkook." Explained Irene.

"If she's like that, then she won! We can't do anything now."

"Actually we can."

"Like what? We can't touch her then how can we fight her?"

"A living soul always has an object that is keeping them alive."

"Object?"

"Yes. For example, let's say I am a living soul and this spoon is my object. Once you destroy this spoon, then I am once again just a soul and is totally dead. I can't communicate with anyone from the human world anymore"

"Wow! So what is Yeri's object?"

"That's what we have to find out"

"But... how was she revived? And how was Crystal alive too?"

"That's a question we cannot answer. We have no idea how."

"Then we have to find out fast"

-----

Nightime...

"Lisa?" Jisoo called as she saw Lisa sitting on the window, and looking outside. "I know it's hard but everything will be alright." She comforted Lisa.

"I know everything will be alright soon but... It was Jungkook who taught me what true love is. And him not being with me, I feel empty. I know I am over reacting but this is how I really feel right now" she cried, Jisoo felt pity and comforted Lisa, and carassed her hair.

"Now, now. Let it all out"

"I miss him unnie. And now his under a spell, I'm worried that He and Crystal might do things..."

"Don't think that way Lisa. Even though Jungkook's under a spell, I believe that he still fights inside him to avoid those things."

"I'm scared..."

"Jungkook loves you so much Lisa. Remember that. He loves you, and only you. You should be lucky that he chose you"

-----

"Joy? Aren't you planning to sleep yet?" Irene asked as she entered the library seeing Joy searching for books about spells.

"I want to find the antidote now."

"Why do you care for Lisa so suddenly?"

"Because I felt the strong power and connection of hers and Jungkook's love. And because my love for Sungjae was the same, I don't want anyone else suffering the pain that I am suffering right now."

"That's nice of you"

"I am not selfish unnie."

"Of course you're not. Hey, do you believe that we can still revive Sungjae?"

"I don't know..."

"You should believe"

"I believe but only Crystal and Yeri can do it. And there is no chance to revive him because it's only them that can do it"