25: There is no other way

"There's none what?" Lisa suddenly appeared in the room surprising Irene and Joy.

"Oh hey Lisa good morning!" Joy tried to put a smile on her face.

"Good morning!"

Then the whole gang came in the room and had breakfast.

"Uhm.. Joy?" Jisoo called.

"Hmm?"

"Uhm... if you wouldn't mind me asking, have you found a way to free Jungkook?" She asked and caught everyone's attention.

"Oh umm... well, err" she looked at Irene who just got her head down and continued eating. "Not yet" she lied.

"Oh." Lisa sighed. "Well it's fine. Take your time" she smiled.

'I can't let Lisa do this' Joy thought.

-----

With Taehyung and Jennie...

"Taehyung?" Jennie called as she head out the bathroom after a shower.

Once again she saw Taehyung stabbing his back with the ritual knife. She sighed and approached him.

"Taehyung, I hate seeing you like this." She stopped him gently.

"I have no other choice Jennie." He said and controlled himself not to look at Jennie in her towel.

"There is Taehyung." She said.

"Are you really sure you want to do 'it'?"

"It's the only way..."

"But you are not ready. Are you?"

Jennie thought for a moment and blushed. "I..." she sighed. "I don't know... but I love you" she kissed his cheek, and made Taehyung blush.

"I do too Jennie. I love you like crazy." He kissed her.

"You know Taehyung, I've never loved anyone this deep before. It's just now that it's you. Without you... I don't know what I'll do"

"Don't worry" he kissed her neck. "You're not letting me go. I'll stay by your side always."

"But Taehyung, I can't let you suffer like this. We have to do-" she sat on his lap and looked at him with lust in her eyes. But she looked away. "It." Giving a sign to Taehyung that she's still not ready.

Taehyung went hard when he felt her womanhood touch him. Hungrily he wants to do it with Jennie, but he knew she wasn't ready.

"I don't want to force you Jennie. I can wait." He smiled. "I'll wait for you until you're ready."

"But-"

"I don't wanna pressure you. You're valuable to me, and I have to take care of you. Please."

"Alright"

"That's my girl" he carassed her hair. "Now go change, you're tempting me." He smirked.

"Aww am I?" She stood up and smirked back.

'I love you Jennie' he thought and smiled.

-----

With Crystal...

"Unnie you should get some rest. You've been up all night" says Yeri.

"No! I am not resting until I locate where Taehyung is."

"Oh."

"Wait, you know those girls. Who were they!?"

"They were my squad. Well before yeah they were my bestfriends"

"Where are they?"

"I don't know."

"Stop lying to me sister."

"If I would have known I would have told you sooner."

"Then where would you all hang out before then?"

"Here in the castle. But when they cut me out, they have a secret place of there own. I also want to know where it was so I can get my revenge on those brats!"

"Ugh. Then I'll do what I want to do!"

"What are you planning?"

"I'll make every human in the world involve in this situation. I will make their world dark. Only fear and darkness is there. And I will me it stop when I find Taehyung."

"That such a bad idea"

"Easy for you to say. You already have Jungkook!"

"Well yeah... fine! Just do what you want."

-----

With Joy who was walking to the library.

"I have to find another way. It's not possible that there are only two ways to break the spell."

"Oh! So you found a solution already Joy? How wonderful!" Smiled Jisoo. "What is it?"

Joy was surprised to see Jisoo.

"O-oh hey Jisoo!"

"What is it? Tell me. I'm so eager to know. Because if it involves in finding mysterious objects, then count me in" she laughed eagerly.

"Well uhm..." Joy looked down. "Well I guess I have to tell you. You have to know anyways"

"Is it a bad thing?" Jisoo's emotion changed. "What is it?"

"If Lisa... mm" she stammered. "If..."

"If? Come on Joy spit it out"

"The spell will only break once Lisa sacrifices herself for... Jungkook"

Jisoo was speechless.

"I know, it's the worst. But I can't find any more solutions for the spell"

"Doesn't true love's kiss exist?"

"Have you been watching a lot of fairytales lately Jisoo?"

"Well yeah? But does it?"

"In movies yes, but in real life it doesn't work like that. Jisoo, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be" she sighed. "Thanks for your help. But Lisa shouldn't know about this."

"She shouldn't."

"Is this the only way?"

"I'm sorry but there is no other way Jisoo"

.....