14: The Evil Chick

Rosé's POV
  We all woke up at 6am in the morning and the vampires are all around the castle creating defenses for the place.

We decided not to go to school today because leaving the castle would be very dangerous. Jisoo Unnie, Lisa and I were getting ready to be trained.

I don't know where Jennie is, but Taehyung is gone too so those two might be together so she'll be fine.

"Okay, so the guys will teach you how to use a sword." Says Namjoon.

Oh great, Jimin's teaching me. 😒😒😒

He handed me the sword and he told me to follow every movement he does.

"Yah you're doing it wrong!" He scolded.

"What am I supposed to do? You're the one who's teaching me" I fired back.

"Hold it up! Don't be slouchy"

Ugh. I hate it when I get scolded because of small things. He should be ashamed scolding a girl!

I looked at Lisa and Jungkook at my left, and they were so sweet. When Lisa makes a mistake, Jungkook doesn't get mad. Instead, he holds Lisa's arms and shows her how. They are also laughing and chuckling. *sigh* I'm jealous. Not because of Jungkook but because of them so sweet. Why can't Jimin be like Jungkook?

"Yah! Would you stop spacing out?!"

"Would you stop shouting!? Your voice is annoying as fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Then I won't teach you if you're this stubborn!"

"Well I'm fine with that! Thank you!"

I left him dumbfounded. I head to Lisa and Jungkook.

"Yah Kookie, if you're training me to kill people then I'm not doing it. It's a sin, and a crime" muttered Lisa.

"You're not killing people"

"Oh good."

"You're killing creatures."

"No. I'm not killing anybody."

"But I know you tried killing cockroaches, rats, ants, and other insects."

"Well yeah but.."

"They are creatures. Don't worry. It's not a sin to kill this creatures. I promise you."

"Alright. I'll trust you Kookie."

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey unnie."

"How's your training?"

"It's good. Kookie here is a great teacher."

"Is that so? Well then, can you teach me Jungkook?" I asked.

"What about Jimin hyung over there. He's supposed to be your tutor."

"I don't want to be scolded over small things"

"But Kookie scolds me all the time." Muttered Lisa.

"Mmmm." I gave her a 'dont-lie-to-me look'

"I swear he scolds me."

"I scold her."

"Aish. Fine. I'll go to Jin."

I head over to where Jin and Jisoo unnie are training.

"Hey unnie, Hey Oppa."

"Hey Rosé."

"Would you mind if you teach me Oppa?"