20: Saving Rosé

"Mmm... so that means no Taehyung?" Asked Crystal sarcastically. "Fine then I'll kill her!"

"NO!" He screamed.

Before attacking Jennie with her powers, the others came just in time to save Jennie. Lisa blocked the magic that was going to hit Jennie with her sword.

"It's bad luck for you if you're going to kill Jennie!" She muttered.

"Oh Lisa" she said sweetly. "We finally meet once again."

"Get the fck out of here. Leave them alone! You will never have Taehyung!"

"Mmm... then I guess I'll take Jungkook then"

"You slut!" Lisa managed to stab Crystal on her left shoulder.

Crystal screamed in pain.

"Lisa take Jennie, and Taehyung let's go!" Says Jin, and Lisa nodded.

Jisoo and Lisa ran towards Taehyung and Jennie and helped them up.

But Lisa got caught by Crystal's magic and she hissed because of the pain.

"LISA!" Shouted Jisoo. "Put her down Crystal!!"

"No, no I have enough of her! I'm taking her as well!"

"TAKE YOUR MAGIC OFF OF LISA YOU MONSTER!" Shouted Tzuyu and used her magic on Crystal.

"YAHHH" Crystal screamed once again because of the spell Tzuyu threw onto her.

"Oh Tzuyu. What a surprise that you are here. You know we've been bestfriends ever since we were young-"

"Fuck off Crystal, because of what you did to my friends, I stopped being your bestfriend"

"Oh, you're betraying me?" She laughed. "Then it's betrayal I see" she attacked Tzuyu with an electric magic that electrified Tzuyu.

"TZUYU NO!" Shouted Bambam and ran to her. "OH NO CRYSTAL YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!" Bambam ran up to her.

"But I just came from hell, I just came here to get my revenge" she attacked Bambam with the same magic she used with Tzuyu.

"Crystal, stop this!" Shouted Yugyeom.

"What?! You want a piece of this?!"

"Over my dead body Crystal!"

"Alright then." Before she can attack Yugyeom, Lisa jumped onto Crystal and stapped her continuously.

"BITCH.GET.BACK.TO.HELL" Screams Lisa.

"I had enough of you!"

With that, Crystal disappeared with Lisa, and Taehyung.

"LISA!" Shouts Jisoo.

"Where is she!?" Asked Jin. "Jisoo, are you okay?"

"LISA! WHERE IS MY LITTLE SISTER!" She cried.

"Everything's going to be alright Jisoo" Comforted Jin.

"NO, LISA!!!!"

"Jennie, are you okay?" Yugyeom helped Jennie up.

"I'm fine. W-Where's Taehyung?"

"Crystal took him, and Lisa"