29: My Wings, My Angel

"You can still speak to her?"

-----

"I'm an Angel Jungkook, I can speak with the dead that is meant to go to heaven."

"Then you can speak to Lisa then?" Jungkook wiped off his tears.

"I can, but... I can't tell you."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Only Lisa, and I can communicate. Whatever she says, I'm not allowed to tell you. That's an Angel's rule."

"Oh." Jungkook looked down, and sighed. "I guess there is no chance of saving her then."

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

"It's fine Jennie. We all don't want this to happen. I'll just be in my room for now, give me some time to think." Jungkook sighed, and left.

"Jennie! Are you pregnant?" Rosé kneeled, and felt Jennie's stomach. "I don't feel anything."

"Who said I'm pregnant?"

"It's because you had sex with Taehyung, I just went ahead, and lie to Crystal that you are pregnant to shut her up." Explained Seulgi, and she laughed a little.

Everyone was shook, and looked at the both of them.

"Straight forward" laughed Yoongi.

"How did you know we did 'it'?" Taehyung asked shook.

"Well why else would I hear Jennie moan your name so loud?" She giggled.

"I thought you left"

"I forgot to bring my wand so... I went back and heard the both of you." She laughed. "But don't worry this is a good sign then. Finally you two mated."

"Yeah. Because you two mated, Taehyung will finally have his wings back."

"Really?" Taehyung grinned.

"For years of walking Taehyung, you will now be able to fly, and have freedom again in the sky." Explained Irene.

"This is awesome!" He spun Jennie in the air.

"Yah Taehyung put me down!" Jennie giggled.

"Thank you." He kissed her forehead, and Jennie smiled back.

"Am I going to be pregnant?" Jennie asked.

"Well it's depends whether or not your cells meet" chuckled Namjoon.

"How do you know all this?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"Well.." Namjoon scratched his nape.

"It's obvious. No need to explain, we get the idea" says Jin.

-----

With Hoseok at the balcony, feeling the fresh, cool breeze of the wind. He finally smiled to the fact that it is all over. Except for one thing he wishes would happen the most.

"Hoseok..."

He turned around to see Momo smiling shyly to him.

"Hey." He grinned.

Momo leaned on the balcony and she too looked at the beautiful scenery.

"It's over now huh?"

"Yes it is."

"Guess we are now at peace" she smiled.

"Momo" he grabbed her hand, and kissed it, and it surprises Momo for a moment. "Is there any way that I'll get you back?"

Momo smiled, and cupped his cheek. "I was thinking the same thing. Am I too late to ask you back?"