21: "I still want you"

Lisa's POV
Where am I? And why am I chained? What the fuck is going on!? I'm in a dungeon like room with *gasps* Taehyung!

"Taehyung-ah!" I called.

"Lisa?" He raised his head and looked at me.

"Where are we?"

"Wait, where are we? Why am I chained up?"

"I forgot what happened"

"Crystal!" He mumbled.

"Oh good you both are awake" Crystal came in the room."You want lunch?"

"I'm not eating whatever you're serving me, it might be poisoned!" I glared at her.

She approached me, and placed it beside me.

"Suite yourself. Starve to death then!" She barked. "And as for you Taehyungie" she approached Taehyung "I'm not letting you starve to death, if you won't eat, then I'll feed you." She said seductively "Since that's what a girlfriend would do"

"What did you do to Jennie!?" He muttered.

"Oh don't worry, I left her with your friends. She'll be fine"

"I thought you gave me choices! You didn't let me choose!"

"I know you'll choose this because you wouldn't want Jennie to die. And I'd rather not kill her because it'll break your heart and I wouldn't want the love of my life sad"

"Then why take Lisa!?"

"Oh that's because this bitch needs a lesson. And this is also part of my plan."

"What!? I thought you only want me!! What does this have to do with Lisa!?"

"You see... there's this person who wants Jungkook too you know. And now that I found out that Jungkook is in a relationship with this pretty face then taking her would make it easy enough to lure Jungkook here."

"You're not taking Kookie from me!" I exclaimed.

"Oh but I will darling. You'll see. I'll make him learn to hate you!"

"Who are you talking about Crystal!?" Shouted Taehyung.

"Sissy..." she called.

And suddenly a girl came in the room. And Taehyung looked at her shook.

"Hey Taehyung! Miss me?"

"Y-yeri?"

"My name is Jewel from now on! Yeri is no more! You and your friends killed her remember!!?"

"B-but how did yo-"

"It's a secret!" She winked at Taehyung and looked at me. "Well... you must be my replacement"

"Replacement!?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You know, I was Jungkook's first love you know. And he was the only boy I love... but up until now, it's only him. So since I'm a kind and loving person, I gave you time to be with Jungkook but now your time is up, I'm taking him back!"