19: "I love her! And I'm not letting her go!"

A week after...

Jisoo's POV
  "WAKE UPPP!!!" The sound of Jackson's voice echoed the room and made Jin fall off the bed.

"Seriously Jackson!? You know how irritating it is to be awoke by the sound of someone screaming! We are not deaf you know" muttered Jin.

"Haha sarrey, my bad" Jackson chuckled and left the room.

I took a shower and wore an outfit the witches gave. It is a purple dress with lavender lace.

I head downstairs for breakfast and our training starts.

I managed to learn some of the spells and I'm getting the hang of magic.

Jisoo...

Jisoo

*gasps* Jennie!

Jennie yah!

Crystal... crystal found us. H-help!

"GUYS CRYSTAL FOUND TAEHYUNG AND JENNIE!!" I shouted.

"WHAT!?"

"What are we gonna do!??" I bit my fingers nervously. Oh no, this is the start.

"Unnie, Jennie just communicate with me right now she said that Rosé is dying. It's been a week since she hasn't eaten!"

"This is double-trouble"

"Lisa, Jisoo, Jin, Tzuyu, Bambam, and Yugyeom. You six go take care of Jennie and Taehyung. I believe in you guys" says Namjoon, and we nodded. "Hoseok, Mina, Jackson, Sana, Jungkook, Momo and I. let's go and save Jimin and Rosé"

This is going to be bad...

-----

We've reached the city, and now we have to find where Jennie and Taehyung are.

"Where are they exactly?" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask Jennie" replied Lisa.

"What does Crystal want with Jennie anyways?" Asked Bambam.

"It's not Jennie she wants. It's Taehyung. But because Taehyung is starting to like Jennie, then she's also targeting her" I replied.

"What? She's in love with Taehyung?"

"Yup. Madly in love with him."

"She's crazy" muttered Tzuyu.

"I know"

"Ugh, I can't communicate with her! Something must have happen to her" says Lisa.

"Then we really must hurry and find her before it's too late!"

-----

Namjoon's POV
We travelled the woods and followed the spell Sana made that leads the way to the place where Crystal hid Jimin and Rosé.

"Wait, I don't get it. Why is Crystal kidnapping Jimin and Rosé if it's Taehyung she wants?" Jackson asked.

"Jimin and Taehyung are good buddies aren't they?"