30: The child of A demon, and Angel

After celebrating Taehyung's birthday. Everyone head back to their rooms.

Taehyung and Jennie are still at the sky doing I don't know what.

Jimin, Rose, Jin, and Jisoo stayed in one room, and played video games.

The rappers, and their GFs stayed in one room too and are watching a movie.

While Jungkook stayed in his room, and is reminiscing those memories he had with Lisa.

It made him smile, blush, and cry at the same time.

"I miss you Lisa" he mumbled. "Without you, I feel empty. And without you, I'm nothing"

Jungkook...

-----

5 months later...

Everyone was happy except for Jungkook but he is still trying to forget everything, and tried to smile for Lisa. Because all she wanted was his happiness.

Everyone went to the city, and rented a resort for themselves for 3 days.

Everyone was having a blast. Everyone was swimming in the pool.

"Come on Hoseok, Join us!" shouted Yoongi.

While Hoseok was still at the edge slowly dipping himself in the pool. "yah! It's so cold!" he shivered.

Everyone laughed at him.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're afraid of the water Hoseok" laughed Namjoon.

"Yeah, you should be ashamed of Momo" Jihyo laughed and looked at Momo who was laughing at her boyfriend.

"No! I'm not scared of the water, it's just too cold!" He whined.

"Yah we did it!" says Jimin.

"it's because you guys are not afraid of the cold. I- AHHHHH"

Everyone laughed at Hoseok who fell into the pool because of Taehyung who pushed him

"AHHHH SO COLD!!" He went out of the pool, and run to catch Taehyung. "Yah! You evil bitch get back here!"

"HAHAHAHHAH SORRRYYYY" laughed Taehyung and ran for his life, and everyone was laughing at the both of them.

Jennie and Rose sat at the bar and drank a glass of juice since its hard for Jennie already to swim.

"Jennie, have you and Taehyung already thought about baby names?" Rose asked.

"Yeah." Jennie smiled.

"Really? Then what will you name your baby if it is a boy?"

"Well if it's a boy, I decided that I'll name him Jaehyun. But Taehyung says he knows it'll be a girl."

"If it's a girl, what would it be?"

"He wanted to name her, Hyunie."

"Wow, you guys are good with names."

"Lol, we're not."

"Hey you should be giving birth this month. It's 9 months for you already."

"Yeah I know" she smiled and rubbed her tummy.

"How come you and Taehyung never went to the doctor to see if your child is a girl or boy?"

"He doesn't want to. He said he wants it to be a surprise"

"Well, Taehyung's full of surprises"

"I know."

"Too bad Lisa's not here" Rose looked down and sighed.